cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost packed

Serenlyretired
Explorer
Explorer
Just about ready to take off for the Summer to my favorite campsite on the Trinity River in the Trinity Alps at Old Lewiston Bridge Campground.
Weather forecast is low 80s for highs & around 50 at night for the next 10 days w/no rain. Perfect for this old guy. Off on Friday at the crack of dawn!
5 REPLIES 5

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
And thanks for taking some of the cold out of the system moving this way, but not enough for our weekend camping. Expecting pretty cold overnights Friday for sure and maybe Saturday, then back into the 70s on Sunday. Thanks.../sarcasm
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

JLTN_James
Explorer
Explorer

This photo was taken this morning! Monday we hit 80-degrees with sunshine and blue skies. Yesterday was in the 70's. Today has snow. I think I'm going to hold off for a few more days before heading out again.
2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 (V8, 4WD, TP, TRD)
2005 Fleetwod Allegance with axle flip
Honeywell 2000i Generator

Me, DW, DS, DD, & Chicken-Dog

Serenlyretired
Explorer
Explorer
47 years of going to work before I got to to this.
PS The only thing I miss about my old job is the Expense Account! Smile

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be shortly behind you but on a much smaller scale. Just going for the weekend but introducing friends of ours to PUP life for the first time so I'm out spiffing it up tonight and some last minute mods I've been putting off. We're just going for the weekend and would much rather do it the way you're doing it. One of these days...

Best of luck in your travels and keep us posted.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

edsland
Explorer
Explorer
Can't ask for more then that kind of weather, enjoy