Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awning hardware (1994 jayco eagle)

Keel
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
found out the hard way that the poles are awol..
The one cross pole at the end of it is there, but the uprights that go from it to the ground are awol..
The holes in the cross pipe/bar look to be the size of the pole tops of like a 10 man tent, or tarp eyelet..
Where would one source pipe tips like this?? or awning poles??
Jayco, doesn't supply parts for a 1994 camper anymore, tho. I'd bet the awnings are used past that..
Camping world only has the tie down kit, (screw in stakes/cable/rope and springs) as I saw that at the Race, and asked about poles, and the salesman was sorry, contact jayco.

it's been years since I set up a ten man tent in scouts, so I can't remember the make, to look up to see if the tips are what I remember.. and I don't really know what to call them..
I wonder if an army surplus store/outlet would have stuff like this..

any ideas, on where to look??

I'm sure I can make them, but like to see if they are avail..
before I try to re-invent the wheel..
5 REPLIES 5

sbstryker
Explorer
Explorer
Keel wrote:
sbstryker wrote:
I need those too for a different purpose.

Argh I hate Canadian prices. Those poles are $60 plus $10 shipping (not eligible for free shipping) in Canada: amazon.ca source

is it 60.oo + each or for all 3..

I'll be ordering some.. iirc I need 3,
if you want I can order whatever you need, and ship them..

but if it is 60.oo+10 shipping for all 3, I might be no help..

It's $60 plus $10 for shipping plus 13% HST for one pole if buying through Amazon Canada. Yay for Canadian prices! 😞

Keel
Explorer
Explorer
sbstryker wrote:

Argh I hate Canadian prices. Those poles are $60 plus $10 shipping (not eligible for free shipping) in Canada: amazon.ca source

is it 60.oo + each or for all 3..

I'll be ordering some.. iirc I need 3,
if you want I can order whatever you need, and ship them..

but if it is 60.oo+10 shipping for all 3, I might be no help..

sbstryker
Explorer
Explorer

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
From what I remember of the awning on my former Jayco, you're looking for something like this that telescopes and has a pin at the top to fit into the horizontal support pole at the end of the awning, correct?

$11 each and you might find them cheaper elsewhere but this is a pretty good price, IMO.

Let us know if that works or not.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
TRY EBAY
Traveling with my best friend my wife!