cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Battery?

LITEPHIL
Explorer
Explorer
Just brought home a Sandpiper T22 finally! It of course needs a battery. What's the battery of choice these days. I'm not doing the duel 6 volt set up for now and I don't think I want to spend the $275-300 for an optima either. Appreciate the input!Thanks
2022 Chevy Silverado RST Duramax NHT
1954 Chevy 3100 Carryall 4x4
2008 Salem T23FBL
04 FXDL Harley
17 REPLIES 17

Timtation
Explorer
Explorer
I have 2 12Vdc deep cycles mostly because the trailer came that way. There have been a few times that was good but don't expect furnace use very long, radio, tv, frig and lighting okay, better with LEDs.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
how you camp is the answer. if your a week end guy with hookups? a wal mart deep cycle will do. if your a out in the desert with no power you need a good agm . what your using your rv for makes a difference in how much battery you need.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you camp in campgrounds with electricity, almost any 12 volt RV battery will do.

Hopefully you didnโ€™t tow your new TT home without a battery....which powers the brakes if you detach.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad