2004 silverado 4/4 2500HD long box Duramax/Allison
2003 everest 323k
2003 northernlite ten 2000 rd
46 REPLIES 46

big_whitey
Explorer
Explorer
DWeikert wrote:
Another Weber Go-Anywhere user here. Very compact and also a great grill. Not to mention $60 at Home Depot so can't beat the price either...

X2 make it X3 actually X4.

TCcruzn
Explorer
Explorer
I have just started using the Cadac Safari Chef and it beats the Webers for ease of use and compactness, I have the Weber Q and the small box type one as well. The Cadac fits into a carrying bag and stores under my stove or sink. It works as a campstove, grill, BBQ and wok. It uses a 1 lb propane bottle. I was surprised how well constructed it is. I highly recommend it. It even bakes pizza.
2005 F250 4x4 CC SB V10,Rancho 9000,Tough Country winch bumper, 13500# Superwinch,Firestone airbags,Yaesu 2900
2008 Lance 830,200w AMsolar,BZ highvoltage controller
Yamaha EF2000
2012 Lund 1650 Rebel XL
1967 Honda Trail 90 (on the front bumper)

sleekcrafter
Explorer II
Explorer II
Been using the "Perfect Flame" BBQ grill
2001 7.3L F350 CC SB DRW BTS auto, Elkhorn 11X TC, 31 Jayco Designer, 1979 Belco Tunnel Dragster DragBoat

Less_Stuff
Explorer
Explorer
We have one of these Coleman Fold an Go grills:

It spends a lot of time on the shelf as it is tough to clean.
It is very compact however.
DG
Former user name: "Lots of Stuff"
2015 RAM 1500 V6 8 speed
Regular cab short bed 2 wheel drive.
Leer 180 Topper

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
Baby Q here too

swebber
Explorer
Explorer
skipro3 wrote:
I swear by my Weber Baby Q. Best propane grill I've ever used. I really like the cast iron grill; keeps food hot and sears steaks great. Cooks fish perfect too; I can toss a gutted bass on there, flip it twice and it's ready to eat. No sticking, no filleting, not even scale the fish. Just gut and toss on the preheated cast iron. Got mine off Amazon for about $150. The lid comes off with a couple pins and clips if you need to separate them for storage. Cleans up very easy.

X2
Steve Webber
2013 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins and all the bells and whistles
2009 Jayco Eagle 324BHDS "CramalotInn III",Reese DCHP, Atwood 3500, BAL Deluxe Chocks, Weber Baby Q & Q200, Champion 2000W Inverter & 4000W gennie's
My Camping Pic's

Gaetan
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your informations
it is going to be a weber baby Q
Gaetan
Gaetan St-Hilaire
2004 silverado 4/4 2500HD long box Duramax/Allison
2003 everest 323k
2003 northernlite ten 2000 rd

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
We used to have to buy a new "clean" grill every year or so at 30-60 dollars.
But since we purchased the WEBER Q we no longer have to. I powerwash the whole thing once a month and looks like new everytime. Going on 4 years and not one single issue...

WEBER Q!!!!!

Keep in mind we use our at least 3 times every weekend , every weekend in the month. It gets alot of use...
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

Arctic Fox 990 2021 TORK-LIFT FAST GUNS AND SUPER HITCH
COOLER RACK OFF THE FRONT ALWAYS FULL OF FISHING RODS TICA TO BE EXACT

ecoast
Explorer
Explorer
I had SS Magma grill left over from the boat; mount it to my ladder, bottle hangs on unit...
07 5.9 CTD & 2000 Northstar Laredo TC towing 87 Samurai ORV on dual axle trailer

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another Weber Go-Anywhere user here. Very compact and also a great grill. Not to mention $60 at Home Depot so can't beat the price either...
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

Chief_2
Explorer
Explorer
Webber baby Q is the best!
2005 Lance 1181 Loaded
2005 Chevy 3500 4X4 Duramax, Edge Attitude Tuner, 5" Exhaust, Airaid, Ranchos, Air Bags, Hellwig Big Wig
2007 38RL3 Mobile Suite
2001 Bass Tracker 185

bigjohnmcvicker
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Camco hang on grill likeTHIS ONE they cost around $200 but I got mine at a "Used Stuff" store for $25 LIKE NEW!!!

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
skipro3 wrote:
I swear by my Weber Baby Q. Best propane grill I've ever used. I really like the cast iron grill; keeps food hot and sears steaks great. Cooks fish perfect too; I can toss a gutted bass on there, flip it twice and it's ready to eat. No sticking, no filleting, not even scale the fish. Just gut and toss on the preheated cast iron. Got mine off Amazon for about $150. The lid comes off with a couple pins and clips if you need to separate them for storage. Cleans up very easy.

I second the Weber Q........Love It!!
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods

Escapeie
Explorer
Explorer
I have limited space so looked for something smaller. Cost a little more but look at the Coleman 9914. It is very efficent with propane and has a grate for pots, a grill grate and a skillet. Mine came with a cary case. Produces high heat. Sized right for two big steaks. I looked long and hard at many before choosing this one and am very happy with it.

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer