cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Comments people make

hokeypokey
Explorer
Explorer
Our A Liner gets some attention from other campers. Usually I offer to let them look inside & theyโ€™re surprised how much room we actually have - but I keep it minimal so it looks neater that way.
Often they say โ€œhow do you like that LITTLE camperโ€ ? Iโ€™m tempted to say โ€œhow do you like your HUGE camperโ€ ?
One guy asked if it LEAKS. He caught me off guard with that one but if someone asks that again, Iโ€™m going to say โ€œNo, does yoursโ€ ?
17 REPLIES 17

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
BB_TX wrote:
There are always going to be those people who will never understand why everyone else doesnโ€™t want the same thing they want or have. And yes, some will look down their noses at anyone who has โ€œlessโ€ than they have. Those people simply arenโ€™t worth your time. Give a simple answer and move along and let them be what they are.

Since we don't have a "Like" button on this forum, I'll just quote this and say, "I like it."

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
There are always going to be those people who will never understand why everyone else doesnโ€™t want the same thing they want or have. And yes, some will look down their noses at anyone who has โ€œlessโ€ than they have. Those people simply arenโ€™t worth your time. Give a simple answer and move along and let them be what they are.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Well if you're going to buy a small Aliner camper, then you have to expect most folks to question how it works out for you. I mean they are definitely cute but not for everyone.
We like our huge camper a lot! thanks for asking. (Although I would just call it larger, not huge)
2010 Suncruiser