cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comments people make

hokeypokey
Explorer
Explorer
Our A Liner gets some attention from other campers. Usually I offer to let them look inside & they’re surprised how much room we actually have - but I keep it minimal so it looks neater that way.
Often they say “how do you like that LITTLE camper” ? I’m tempted to say “how do you like your HUGE camper” ?
One guy asked if it LEAKS. He caught me off guard with that one but if someone asks that again, I’m going to say “No, does yours” ?
17 REPLIES 17

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
BB_TX wrote:
There are always going to be those people who will never understand why everyone else doesn’t want the same thing they want or have. And yes, some will look down their noses at anyone who has “less” than they have. Those people simply aren’t worth your time. Give a simple answer and move along and let them be what they are.

Since we don't have a "Like" button on this forum, I'll just quote this and say, "I like it."

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
There are always going to be those people who will never understand why everyone else doesn’t want the same thing they want or have. And yes, some will look down their noses at anyone who has “less” than they have. Those people simply aren’t worth your time. Give a simple answer and move along and let them be what they are.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Well if you're going to buy a small Aliner camper, then you have to expect most folks to question how it works out for you. I mean they are definitely cute but not for everyone.
We like our huge camper a lot! thanks for asking. (Although I would just call it larger, not huge)
2010 Suncruiser