cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coyote 20C Parts?

devlsmith
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2004 Kz Coyote 20C that I am repairing the front end due to rot. Both of the tent ends are ripped and the window zip ups are made of canvas that leaks when it rains. I am looking at replacing the tent ends. Can anyone tell me where would be the cheapest place to buy parts for this camper. I have a quote from someone kind of local and they would be around $650.00 for the pair.

I am also planning on designing a cover for the fold downs to keep the rain from getting in and to also serve as shade for the ends when we are camping. I will keep this post updated with future pictures.
4 REPLIES 4

llowllms
Explorer
Explorer
Be careful adding tongue weight it can cause you a lot of problems while towing if you get to heavy. Read your specs, have the tongue weight checked and see if you can compensate for the added weight.

devlsmith
Explorer
Explorer
Brave or broke! I would like to figure out a way to extend the lower part of the camper over the tongue to add more storage. I am just not sure how to get it to seal at the angle.

Something like this.

llowllms
Explorer
Explorer
You might try calling Dustin Wallace of Wallace RV repair and ask him to price them, including shipping. His number is 865-548-0805. He is located in Knoxville, TN. but he has good rates.
Good luck on your project, myself I would send it to Dustin.

bovellois
Explorer
Explorer
You are brave to undertake this work, but you will end up with a sturdier and better trailer, just the way it should have been made in the first place (which does not say much about the RV manufacturing industry).
Bruno, Carol, Thierry and Julien
Sankei the fox terrier
Starla the Gordon setter
97 Dodge 2500 4x QC diesel
2006 ROO19