cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dometic compressor fridge?

tuna_fisher
Explorer
Explorer
Does anybody know of a dealership in Socal that has them in Stock so I could look at it?
2001 GMC DM, 1995 Lance Lite, @005 Eclipse Toyhauler, Toy's!;)
21 REPLIES 21

tuna_fisher
Explorer
Explorer
Geewizard wrote:
I bought my Tundra compressor fridge from a marine supplier in Seattle when I lived in Alaska. It may have been Sure Marine Services. I remember the price being quite good. Check the marine suppliers, they have a variety of small compressor fridges.

Sure Marine Services
Thanks, nice site with lots of info.

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my Tundra compressor fridge from a marine supplier in Seattle when I lived in Alaska. It may have been Sure Marine Services. I remember the price being quite good. Check the marine suppliers, they have a variety of small compressor fridges.

Sure Marine Services
2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires

tuna_fisher
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:
I believe Camping World has them. I saw one in a local CW ad.

We got one into the store when they introduced it. We put it out on the floor and hooked it up to a fully charged group 24 battery. It ran 40 hours on the battery (volts down to 11.7). I was hoping my Norcold would quit this spring so I could put one in.

We left it running on AC out on the floor. Within a month it stopped working. We haven't had time to diagnose the problem, but Dometic dropped the price by 40 percent, so something is up.
I'm still seeing Dometic at about 1K for the CRX1110 where and when did they cut there price 40%? I don't see them at CW around here.

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
I recommend looking at Nova Kool.

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure what size your looking for but I saw on camping world online sells a Dometic Americana 6 cubic right hinge doors.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
I believe Camping World has them. I saw one in a local CW ad.

We got one into the store when they introduced it. We put it out on the floor and hooked it up to a fully charged group 24 battery. It ran 40 hours on the battery (volts down to 11.7). I was hoping my Norcold would quit this spring so I could put one in.

We left it running on AC out on the floor. Within a month it stopped working. We haven't had time to diagnose the problem, but Dometic dropped the price by 40 percent, so something is up.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know as I live on the other end of the country but I have one and it works fantastic. Beats the ammonia fridge hands down.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB