cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Faith restored

Pig-Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
After a couple of bad years of camping in very bad campgrounds in far away places my faith has been restored. Found a nice place with very friendly folks and nice Full hook ups, which is what we prefer. The name of the place is Shenandoah Family Campground. The best part is, it is only about a hour and a half from our house. Rates are very good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. My seven year old daughter had a blast. Made reservations for October as soon as we got home. In fact we would go back sooner , but time will not allow it. Nothing like sitting around a campfire roasting hotdogs and marsh mallows with a child, that's what good memories are made of.
2007 2500HD Chevy
2008 28ft Dutchmen
3 REPLIES 3

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
I love to see family owned businesses. Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, it is too long a haul for us.

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
There are lots of nice little campgrounds. I'm glad you finally found one you like.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014

dee74
Explorer
Explorer
We camped there for the first time this year on Memorial Day. Our family liked the campground so much we made reservations to camp there three more times this year.