cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First Trip Down

4Powells
Explorer
Explorer
First trip down with no complaints. Nothing but a good time. We were in Tomoka State Park in Ormond Beach Fl. for 4 days. Trip was very awesome with some great weather! TT was awesome and having so much more room than the pop-up was worth it all. The whole family loved the needed room. Towing was great. No issues at all. Can't wait for the next trip.:B
DW, 2 DS's and Lily the Bishon Frisee
2006 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew
2015 Shadow Cruiser 280QBS
7 REPLIES 7

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
4Powells wrote:
fla-gypsy, we are reserved for St. George the latter part of June and are really looking forward to it. We love Fla and will be spending more time there for sure. We will be trying our hand at beach camping or at least ocean view in the near future.

Next time you're looking to come this way I have a spot for you to try
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

kennyd63
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new T.T.

I'm happy the whole family had a good time.

keep on camping;)
2019 Braxton Creek 24RLS
2010 Forest River Salem 403FB-Destination Trailer
2014 F150 4X4 Crew Cab

jmatthews
Explorer
Explorer
For beach camping a matt outside the door is a must. I also bring a vaccumm cleaner to keep the sand at a dull roar. I do not like sand in my TT. If you dont have some kind of mat outside you will drag it into teh TT and never get it out. I had an older camper before and we went to a beach resort. It took me months to get the sand out of it. When I traded it in I pulled a bag out of one of the storage areas and guess what sand. It is crazy how it gets everywhere.

Well enough of my 2 cents happy camping and enjoy!!!
2013 Shasta Revere 26tb

4Powells
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy, we are reserved for St. George the latter part of June and are really looking forward to it. We love Fla and will be spending more time there for sure. We will be trying our hand at beach camping or at least ocean view in the near future.
DW, 2 DS's and Lily the Bishon Frisee
2006 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew
2015 Shadow Cruiser 280QBS

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
We have some great camping down here in Florida. If you are looking for some more ideas let me know. I have travelled the length and breadth of the state several times.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Doug33
Explorer
Explorer
That's awesome news. Hope to get out this weekend locally for our 2014 Shakedown Cruise.
2014 Keystone Bullet 281BHS
2002 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L 4x4
Equalizer hitch
Nights spent camping in 2015: 25
Next trip: mid-April 2016?

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Good to hear and good for you. May all your trips be even better.