cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor plan similar to Keystone Hornett 29FBSS

crucesaggie
Explorer
Explorer
Help! We had a Keystone Hornett 29FBSS, until an idot was driving too fast in the rain and hydroplaned right into us, now it is totaled. We loved it because while it wasn't a toy hauler, the beds in the back folded up and through the normal entry back door we could put a lot of luggage, the kids' bikes, etc. In my search for a replacement all I'm finding is either toy haulers, or bunks in slides that don't leave room for all of our stuff. Do you have any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2

crucesaggie
Explorer
Explorer
Dadmomh, Thanks for the reference to the websites. It is frustrating to go through each builder's site.

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
Well, that sure ruins your day(s). I guess the good part is that everyone was ok. You didn't mention the year you had. I took a peek online and there were a few listed '06 and '07 mostly. Are you thinking new or about the same year you had. That floorplan does have some unique features you just don't find everywhere. Would I be correct in guessing you're an Aggie living in NM?? In any event, if you're thinking used, start online. If thinking new, suggest you spend a LOT of time starting with RVWholesalers and RVDirect because of the large number of manufacturers they carry. You can look over a lot of floorplans without having to go to a zillion websites. BTW, prices at both are very competitive and both are reputable with lots of happy customers. Might also contact Keystone directly and see if they can help guide you to something close. You didn't mention the # of kids and bikes, but you might be able to mod a toy hauler to suit your needs. Possibly, if buying new, the manufacturer could go ahead and install the bunkbeds in that area. Just a thought. Good luck and sorry you lost a great trailer.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!