cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford Nav Voice turn by turn

Im looking at a used 2013 F-150 and it says it has the voice turn by turn Nav, can anybody tell me if this is useless or not? The salesman acts like it has Nav but Im not sure what to make of it. Ive never seen just the voice Nav. We're planning on making a trip out West for a month or so and will need a nav to get around, I need to know if this will get me there or not.. Also do you know if its like Sirus FM radio where you have to pay for it over time. Thanks again -Mark
16 REPLIES 16

transamz9 wrote:
floridacamper wrote:
Im looking at a used 2013 F-150 and it says it has the voice turn by turn Nav, can anybody tell me if this is useless or not? The salesman acts like it has Nav but Im not sure what to make of it. Ive never seen just the voice Nav. We're planning on making a trip out West for a month or so and will need a nav to get around, I need to know if this will get me there or not.. Also do you know if its like Sirus FM radio where you have to pay for it over time. Thanks again -Mark

I know that the Nav in my 13 Ram works great! Better than any other Nav I have had or been around. No you should not have to pay for it nice with the Sat Radio but you may have to pay to update it every few years as roads are added. There are HWY's that I have been on close to towns that are not on my Nav where they have built bypasses around the towns but it has not caused a problem yet because the road number has always been the same.

is yours like this one where it doesn't show a map?

transamz9
Explorer
Explorer
floridacamper wrote:

I know that the Nav in my 13 Ram works great! Better than any other Nav I have had or been around. No you should not have to pay for it nice with the Sat Radio but you may have to pay to update it every few years as roads are added. There are HWY's that I have been on close to towns that are not on my Nav where they have built bypasses around the towns but it has not caused a problem yet because the road number has always been the same.
2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Limited/2013 Ram 3500 SRW Cummins(sold)/2005 RAM 2500 Cummins/2011 Sandpiper 345 RET (sold) 2015 Sanibel 3601/2008 Nitro Z9 Mercury 250 PRO XS the best motor made.