cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford RV Camera/TPMS/Yaw Sensor

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
When we ordered the truck, got it with the trailer camera and TPMS. Also got backup assist which adds yaw sensor.

Relatively easy install. 2022 Lariat(?) and above come with 12" center stack screen. It appears you can leave the camera operating while driving. Negative, it takes up the whole screen.

The wired camera has a beautiful crystal clear vision.

Yaw Sensor some how integrates with backup assist.

I still need to have TPMS installed, as the tire dealer I was going to use closed the only day I had available to have it done. That process looks relatively easy.

All this is on one harness, and i ran the wire from the camera behind the rear cap, which was the most difficult in the whole process. The connector came assembled in the bed, typical 7 pin and a second 10 pin connector right below it.

It will be a few months before we move the trailer again, but so far very satisfied with the setup.
1 REPLY 1

soon2bexpat
Explorer
Explorer
Can't wait to get my Lariat! Fingers crossed for mid-Feb. 7.2 kwh ProPower, baby!!
Kodachrome Time Machine, my vintage photo collection from the 1940s to the 1970s: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff0z54NyAfuAjUST896l6g