cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Grand Design Impression Reviews

TBammer
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody out there own a Grand Design TT? Thoughts on fit and finish of the trailer?
2016 Chevy 2500 HD, 6.0 gasser, 4.10 dif
2019 Arctic Fox 25W
Reese Pro-Series WD Hitch
3 REPLIES 3

ng2951
Explorer
Explorer
We bought an Imagine 2800BH about a month ago. The pardette was sold when she looked at the bathroom and I could not believe how big the front hold was.

We had some small problems, but nothing major. Everything works, one drawer had a missing lock and there wasn't enough dicor on the TV antenna.

I noticed one other item that I am going to report and have fixed, but again it is nothing of consequence.

My major complaints are that the propane bottles aren't bigger and the lack of 12 volt outlets in the bedroom and galley. We dry camp and having 12 volt outlets make it easy to run fans and charge cell phones and tablets.

They also have 3 roof vents with fans which out to make heat removal pretty good.

One oversight on their part is being able to close off HVAC vents especially in the bathroom. The bathroom is easily the coldest room in the TT when the HVAC is running.

It has a fast recovery HW tank. My old Trailmanor had one of those and they are great.

Many of the newer trailers made by several manufactures are pre-wired for the Furrion Backup and Observation camera. Literally all you need to install the camera is a Philips head screwdriver and a ladder. I got my camera delivered for $280. Furrion also make a camera TV model without the hooded head (which you do not need on these pre-wrired units) which will save you another $20 or so.

Small wonder the 2800BH is their most popular trailer.
Foard County News & Sassy Schoolmarm
with Chloe, Belle, & Danke
2017 GD Imagine 2800BH
2017 53 days camping
'07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic 4x4 LBZ Duramax Diesel
Honda 2000sThe Bayou Bounty Hunters Cowboy Club
The Single Action Shooting Society

Bob_Olallawa
Explorer
Explorer
We bought 313RLTS this year. The Reflection models are a bit long and heavy tongue weight but the factory customer service has been great. Yes I would/will buy another one at some point.
Welcome to my home, that door you just broke down was there for your protection not mine.

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.granddesignowners.com/forum/forum.php

You need to register to have full access rights.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......