cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heartland Mallard TTs?

todaytoday
Explorer
Explorer
I've been able to find a little info on these - specifically the Mallard M29...but does anyone have any real world experiences (good/bad)?

Found a 2016 model that the owner bought and parked it and never used it. currently asking $19.5k which is a little too close to new to justify not getting one with warranty but thought about making an offer

thanks
5 REPLIES 5

wowens79
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think that the Mallards are exclusive to Camping World. Not sure if that would make any difference since it is used without warranty.

I'd definatley make the price down to make up for the lack of warranty.
2022 Ford F-350 7.3l
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 6.0l 268k miles (retired)
2016 Heritage Glen 29BH
2003 Flagstaff 228D Pop Up

glkids2
Explorer
Explorer
Usually 50 amp is for large rigs that have multiple ac units pre-wired in

Cdaddy
Explorer
Explorer
We haven't had a problem yet. Ran AC in the summer time with microwave and it was fun. Ran a couple small ceramic heaters last week again no problem. We to had no experience before this. I was crazy nervous towing first couple times.

todaytoday
Explorer
Explorer
appreciate the response --- our options are either buy a larger horse trailer with "living quarters" or go this route...so our RV experience is zip.

noticed that it is 30amp (instead of 50)...are there any issues with everything running, or do some items have to be turned off when the A/C or water heater is running?

Cdaddy
Explorer
Explorer
We have a m29 love it. Towes nice no problems at all yet it's a 2016. We have had it about 5 months spent probably 24 nights in it. Only hiccup was first time we ran heater the smoke alarm went off from oil burn off which I understand is common. We travel with me my wife 2 daughters 7 and 11 and 2 big Newfoundland dogs. The space works good. We have added a mattress topper for comfort. Any other questions just ask.