cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help with Identification - OLD/Vintage pop up

haleytate
Explorer
Explorer
I recently purchased a very vintage pop up camper in Calgary, although I cant find a VIN anywhere, and of course a manual anywhere in existence. My assumption after scouring the web and the sticker barely legible that it is a 1970-1974 Sportcraft I'm not sure how to post photos here
4 REPLIES 4

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you will follow these directions exactly, it is very easy to post pictures on our forums. One of our moderators, 1492, developed this photo posting app to post your pictures. It works for other internet sites also. There is no need to have a separate hosting site for your pictures in order to use it.

It is very simple to use. Follow these directions exactly. Do NOT make any changes to the results when you get them.
1. Upload your picture from your computer to the app.
2. Copy the resulting URL.
3. Paste that URL into your post

without ANY changes. No additions or deletions.

Your picture will then appear in your post and be properly sized for use on our forums.:)

Note: Norton Lifelock does not like the site for some reason. I, and others, use it regularly without issue. When I get the red "Dangerous Webpage Blocked" message I just click on "continue to the site" down at the bottom and everything is ok. Have been doing this since 2014.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Sometimes the older units had them stamped into the hitchwork.

haleytate
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/577094139772587578