cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
WOW!! Hot looking truck Joe.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

SoCalJoe
Explorer
Explorer
I've been monitoring this forum for years and I've finally purchased a rig and TT. Thanks to all of the advise I've received on this forum over the years, I was able to make an informed decision on which TT would best suit our family's needs.

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
akdale wrote:
Concrete parking pads... now that MUST be nice. Nice unit, congratulations!

It is a nice park.. but not really our idea of camping (although some would say having any kind of trailer is not camping).. ๐Ÿ™‚ It's right off of I-25 - 35 miles or so north of Denver. The concrete was nice for leveling and all, but the noise from the interstate and the lack of privacy was a huge turn off. Fortunately, it wasn't really a camping trip, more of a test trip. We want to address any major warranty issues before it's used heavily next spring and summer crossing the country several times. So far, so good. All systems are go!
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD CC standard box, 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8, Allison Tranny, all the GOOD STUFF and so much more!
2010 Gulf Stream Gulf Breeze 26QBS

akdale
Explorer
Explorer
Concrete parking pads... now that MUST be nice. Nice unit, congratulations!
Dale in Alaska
2003 Ram 1500 Hemi, 4X4, RC, SB, 3.92
2007 Jayflight 31BHDS

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some photos from our maiden voyage in the Gulf Breeze 26QBS. We went to St. Vrain State Park about 20 miles from the house just to test all the systems and get away for a few days before winter sets in. Everything worked flawlessly and we absolutely can't wait to get it out again. This is our first TT together (my DH and I).

Truck getting the coolers before our departure:

Once we were all set up:

Getting to be evening:

Cook set-up - bbq grilled chicken breasts:

TV and TT get along just fine:

Others:

Corgi boy Dooley playing with his new "camper jack"!

Dooley not liking the sound of the water pump. LoL, he thinks the carpet will keep him safe. Poor fella.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD CC standard box, 6.6L Duramax Diesel V8, Allison Tranny, all the GOOD STUFF and so much more!

Community Alumni
Not applicable
BIGN wrote:
New to forum and would like to see other rig's

:h

BIGN
Explorer
Explorer
New to forum and would like to see other rig's

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice rig ToncKomfort - here it is!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

This is my rig for the moment ... or I hope it will be so for some time now.
My latest buy was a Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9LTD with 3.5" lift and 31" wheels ... absolutely fantastic tow vehicle. (yes it has the 5.9litre engine, the original engine has been replaced)
The TT is almost the same with a few upgrades ... I will update you on this later.
//Majk
Trailer: KABE Royal Hacienda 880 BTDL '07
Car: Dodge Nitro SLT 2.8CRD '09
Website: รorfmeisterยดs homepage (you will prodably dont understand a thing, itยดs in swedish ;))

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
Medic001 wrote:
Nice rig NickMan. Hope they get those fires out, I'm going to Rocky Mountain National Park next year.

Hey Medic - they are nearing 100% containment now. Haven't had much smoke for the past week. This photo was taken the day the fire started..

You should be fine at RMNP.. the Fourmile Canyon Fire is well away from the park. The biggest problem there is the pine beetle which has wreaked havoc on much of Grand County and some areas within the park. Make sure to research park campgrounds if you're planning to stay there.. some of the campgrounds have been heavily thinned and have virtually no trees left.

NickMan
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Hey NIckman - see you finally got your photos posted with your Mac. Nice TT and TV - thanks for sharing.

Haha, thanks. I can be kind of an idiot when it comes to this sort of stuff. Maybe if I had actually FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS, I would've figured out sooner. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

SC_DAD_OF_2
Explorer
Explorer
OBSPowerstroke wrote:
SC DAD OF 2 wrote:
BACK HOME SAFE IN GOOD OLE S.C.

That's a nice looking carport for your trailer! I've been seriously thinking about buying one for my trailer to protect it from the elements (mainly rain and tree sap) while stored at home.

Do you mind sharing where you bought that kit? Did you have it installed or do it yourself? It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to just buy the kit and assemble with a few buddies...

Sorry for taking so long to get back with you. I purchased it from a local retailer and they installed it. After watching it being installed however, I believe it would be no prob installing it myself with a little help from friends. Dif worth the money. Happy camping friend.

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Nickman, I'm glad you were patient with the pic loading. I enjoyed your efforts. ๐Ÿ™‚
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

OBSPowerstroke
Explorer
Explorer
SC DAD OF 2 wrote:
BACK HOME SAFE IN GOOD OLE S.C.

That's a nice looking carport for your trailer! I've been seriously thinking about buying one for my trailer to protect it from the elements (mainly rain and tree sap) while stored at home.

Do you mind sharing where you bought that kit? Did you have it installed or do it yourself? It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to just buy the kit and assemble with a few buddies...
Josh
'16 Ford F350
'11 Komfort Resort 240RK
Portland, OR

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hey NIckman - see you finally got your photos posted with your Mac. Nice TT and TV - thanks for sharing.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton