cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

sunshdw
Explorer
Explorer
~DJ~ wrote:

Sweet another Idahoan!! Nice set up!!
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel Bighorn
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
~DJ~ wrote:

Banks to Lowman Highway? Of course this could be anywhere here in our beautiful state full of recreational opportunities.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

_DJ_1
Explorer II
Explorer II
scaredsilly wrote:
cekkk wrote:
scaredsilly wrote:

Very nice. I'm still trying to figure out if it's legal for me to do that in Colorado. Do you have sway control on the boat?
I asked a Colorado state police officer that question last summer. He spent some time checking for the answer and told me Colorado limited length to 70' in length, period. Didn't matter what kind of train you made up. (Later, a trucker told me it's 75'.) For what it's worth, he denied he'd be more likely to pull me over and check length if I had three or four items hooked up. Maybe he is purer than I would be in the circumstance.

Thanks for the info. I'm not as worried about the total length as I was about towing both trailers via bumper pull (i.e., not a 5er up front). That seems to be where I can't find a solid answer.

Yes you can double tow in CO.
The first trailer can be bumper pull. Max length 70'.
No sway control on the boat.

CLICK
'17 Class C 22' Conquest on Ford E 450 with V 10. 4000 Onan, Quad 6 volt AGMs, 515 watts solar.
'12 Northstar Liberty on a '16 Super Duty 6.2. Twin 6 volt AGMs with 300 watts solar.

scaredsilly
Explorer
Explorer
cekkk wrote:
scaredsilly wrote:

Very nice. I'm still trying to figure out if it's legal for me to do that in Colorado. Do you have sway control on the boat?
I asked a Colorado state police officer that question last summer. He spent some time checking for the answer and told me Colorado limited length to 70' in length, period. Didn't matter what kind of train you made up. (Later, a trucker told me it's 75'.) For what it's worth, he denied he'd be more likely to pull me over and check length if I had three or four items hooked up. Maybe he is purer than I would be in the circumstance.

Thanks for the info. I'm not as worried about the total length as I was about towing both trailers via bumper pull (i.e., not a 5er up front). That seems to be where I can't find a solid answer.
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi 3.55 gears :S
2008 Trail Criuser C191 Hybrid
2002 Coleman Sedona popup (sold to family)

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
scaredsilly wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:

'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

scaredsilly
Explorer
Explorer
~DJ~ wrote:

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi 3.55 gears :S
2008 Trail Criuser C191 Hybrid
2002 Coleman Sedona popup (sold to family)

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
SemiSweet wrote:
bakerkids, I *LOVE* your t@b, I'm already daydreaming about how I'll decorate the one I'll get for my daughter when she gets old enough to pull her own (she's 7, lol).

Might want to get her one now and store it. :E The 2010s were the last ones from Dutchmen. However, Little Guy Trailers is going to start manufacturing a look-alike.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

_DJ_1
Explorer II
Explorer II
'17 Class C 22' Conquest on Ford E 450 with V 10. 4000 Onan, Quad 6 volt AGMs, 515 watts solar.
'12 Northstar Liberty on a '16 Super Duty 6.2. Twin 6 volt AGMs with 300 watts solar.

SemiSweet
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! Jesse is a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel & Poodle), he's the sweetest pup, and so full of personality (and he doesn't shed!)

bakerkids, I *LOVE* your t@b, I'm already daydreaming about how I'll decorate the one I'll get for my daughter when she gets old enough to pull her own (she's 7, lol).
Soul Mate to Danno, 33.
Mommy to Brianna, 7.
Furmom to Oreo 9(ish); and Jesse, almost 1!

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Sweet pics, SemiSweet! Is Jesse a golden doodle? He's a sweetie, for sure.
1 shih tzu
Our photos

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
Nice camper!! Cute pup too!
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

SemiSweet
Explorer
Explorer
I posted some pics on my intro thread, but thought I would put them in the "official" TT pics ๐Ÿ˜‰

*Sitting in the backyard while we try to figure out exactly where we're going to put her!

*Jesse, ready to go.

*Chef Jesse.

*No more "comfort stations" for us!

*One of the selling points for me, can you imagine all of the shoes you could get in here?!!! (Juuuust, kidding. Mostly :W )

*The dog bed (according to him).

Soul Mate to Danno, 33.
Mommy to Brianna, 7.
Furmom to Oreo 9(ish); and Jesse, almost 1!

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
rpounds wrote:
cekkk wrote:
Rpounds, you may want to join the Jayco owners forum for help with Jayco specific questions. Not nearly as big as this forum but helpful and, like this one, good people.

Wrong guy. We have a Dutchmen. :S

But that information may be of value to the previous poster. I wish there were a dedicated forum for Thor TTs, but if there is I haven't found it.

I have a Dutchmen/Thor, and we have an owners' Yahoo site for our model. Tons of info for owners. Maybe you could check that? Of course mine is a unique model, but you might do a search.
Yeah, didn't notice you were quoting Certified.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

rpounds
Explorer
Explorer
bakerkids wrote:
rpounds wrote:
cekkk wrote:
Rpounds, you may want to join the Jayco owners forum for help with Jayco specific questions. Not nearly as big as this forum but helpful and, like this one, good people.

But that information may be of value to the previous poster. I wish there were a dedicated forum for Thor TTs, but if there is I haven't found it.

I have a Dutchmen/Thor, and we have an owners' Yahoo site for our model. Tons of info for owners. Maybe you could check that? Of course mine is a unique model, but you might do a search.

I joined a Yahoo group for Dutchmen but, although they have a lot of members, there is very little activity.
Current rig 2019 Ram 1500
2022 Cougar 22MLSWE

Old rig '05 Dodge Ram CTD Quad Cab 4x4
'11 Dutchmen 277RLS
Our Blog

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
rpounds wrote:
cekkk wrote:

1 shih tzu
Our photos