cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Holy Moly! They just keep getting longer.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
Thats a good looking outfit you have!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

keviinxk wrote:
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

keviinxk
Explorer
Explorer

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
campininbc - beautiful - paint it yellow and it could be "The Long Long Trailer"!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
nice have fun happy trails

campinginbc
Explorer
Explorer
HeathJohnson wrote:
Thats pretty...

Thanks! We really like it. Bigger than anything I have ever had, but we are a blended family of 7 with one in a wheelchair....and two dogs, so we really needed the space. It works great for us tho. Going out again for a cpl weeks in August!!
1989 F-250 XLT Lariat Supercab, Longbox, 7.5 liter
2009 Rockwood 8317ss "ROCKY"

HeathJohnson
Explorer
Explorer
Thats pretty...

campinginbc
Explorer
Explorer
The day I brought her home 26 days ago...taking up the whole driveway!

Sitting on the lot...

Out on our first trip..

1989 F-250 XLT Lariat Supercab, Longbox, 7.5 liter
2009 Rockwood 8317ss "ROCKY"

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
parkersdad wrote:
Here is my new tt. It is at my inlaws in this photo but come Tuesday we will be heading to the campground. Notice the mopar power ready to roll as well.

Nice 19FBPR, our next trailer will be of the floorplan of the 26BHPR, one where there's a ward for the bunkbeds. So many makers have this floorplan but screw up by not having a ward for the people sleeping in the bunkbeds. The Passport also has this floorplan but at $20K to $22K, I'll find another make that not so overly expensive.

Nice trailer.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

parkersdad
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my new tt. It is at my inlaws in this photo but come Tuesday we will be heading to the campground. Notice the mopar power ready to roll as well.

parkersdad
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our first trip in the mpg. This is just before we left the park.

muddluvr
Explorer
Explorer
I am using the EZ-Lift round bar WD hitch with a friction sway control device and i have had no sway and tows really nice..

fierodough
Explorer
Explorer
ut_pupcamper wrote:
Love the paint scheme on the Orbit

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
I second this!!!

Steve936 wrote:
Oh well the valuable Father/Son time clearly makes up for the MR violations. Great job. There's nothing better then a Father/son/guy trip is there?
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
Change your pictures to 640x480 before the thread gets shutdown please and thanks(: If you're not sure how just mention it in your post and someone will help.

Les leaves a msg like this every so often as a reminder:
"OK folks - I guess it time once again to state that when posting photos on RV.Net, the MAXIMUM SIZE is 640X480 pixels... I am spending HUGE amounts of time editing photo sizes and copies (quotes) of those photo sizes and it's getting out of hand!!! PLEASE help me out here and adhere to the max photo size of 640X480 before I have to resort to drastic measures like just deleting posts that contain oversize photos as deleting takes far less time than editing...

If you don't know how to re-size your posts, look at the example below of the IMG text necessary to show a photo... Note the "width=640" statement right after the .jpg extension... Adding this text statement (width=640) will automatically re-size your photos to the proper size and maintain the correct proportions between width and height... IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO ADD ANY HEIGHT STATEMENT IN THE IMG TEXT...

Please - 640X480 max photo size...

Moderator - TT Forum "
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow