cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I want to add LED's on a motion sensor

Bheffington
Explorer
Explorer
OK, Im full timing and my schedule has me coming home after dark. Im very close to my neighbor and do not want to shine my porch light at him all evening. I have seen threads on the underbelly LEDs, and I like them. Im wondering how hard it would be to put them on a motion sensor, so when I park my truck and get out, they come on?
7 REPLIES 7

Bheffington
Explorer
Explorer
The link works for me, maybe a browser issue. Try to cut and paste this. http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesalers-Controller-2034RGB-3315-3215/dp/B0040FJ27S/ref=pd_cp_hi_3/181-3055654-8307435

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Bheffington wrote:
Bumpyroad wrote:
Bheffington wrote:
Thanks Westend for the link. I found a kit with a remote. Since its a kit, it should be fairly easy to install. Im not that good with building electronics.

how about a link to the one you found?
bumpy

Its the blue words that say "Amazon link" in my above post.

thanks but that one keeps "oopsing" me. ๐Ÿ™‚
bumpy

Bheffington
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
Bheffington wrote:
Thanks Westend for the link. I found a kit with a remote. Since its a kit, it should be fairly easy to install. Im not that good with building electronics.

bumpy

Its the blue words that say "Amazon link" in my above post.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Bheffington wrote:

bumpy

Bheffington
Explorer
Explorer

Bheffington
Explorer
Explorer
I think I found a better solution. Amazon link It comes with a remote that I can turn the lights on and off as I please.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Sure, you need an Infrared detecting switch that is wired into the circuit of whatever you're trying to power up (like underbelly lights).
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton