cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jayco designer series pop up questions

flytime
Explorer
Explorer
Hey folks, I recently bought a pop up trailer and am opening it up to go through. I tried to plug in the electrical line to my garage to use the lights, fans etc while at the house. After plugging in, it isn't turning on the trailer fans, lights etc????? Is there a switch that I need to know about for using a land line? I hooked up the battery cables on the front of the trailer to a battery thinking I needed that hooked up to complete the system (battery is dead), but the electrical still isn't working. What am I doing wrong????? Would the trailer battery have to charge some before the system works (plugged into the 110)? Thoughts
16 REPLIES 16

Nola_Campers
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Starcraft pup and our safety switch is on the dinette under a flip up seat back.

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Do you have a flip over, or fold over galley? And do you have it set in place? Pups have a safety switch that is pushed down by the galley. It is to prevent the lights from being left on while the pup is down, and burning a hole in the canvas. The lights will not work with the galley in the travel position.
Other than that, Check your fuses, and breakers

BTW Galley = stove, and sink. Look for a push button under it.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers