Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Heavier WD Bars Or Different Sway Control

Towing a 36' 8,500lb trailer, 950lb hitch weight, with a 2015 Silverado LT 5.3 with towing package. I have Reese Dual Cam WD with anti sway & 10,000lb bars & have been very satisfied with this setup. The trailer usually tows fine even in strong wind ...

Arn by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Lance Camper charging system

Ive got a 2008 lance 1181. When I plug the camper to shore power over the winter does that trickle charge the batteries and keep them topped off for the winter? I killed two deep cycle batteries over last winter and spring by not attending to them. I...

SS_Sean by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Trailers with outside kitchen

I currently own a 2013 Keystone Sprinter 266rbs with a full sized outside kitchen.I am considering a new camper but would like to keep the outside kitchen option. I have found some models with an outside kitchen but most of them are bunk models. Are...

cgjt by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Opinions Needed - Starcraft vs. Cherokee Alpha Wolf

Wife and I are looking at the two models below. It seems both will meet our needs just fine, but I wanted to get some feedback from those who may have experience with them. Alpha WolfSuper LiteWe currently have an Apex Nano 193BHS and it has been g...

bjkb1f by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chevy, Ford... going into electric trucks.

We're living in exciting times.Ford intend to have cargo space infront in place of the engines.And think of roomy interior and high ground clearance without those gear boxes and power train with batteries arrayed in the floor end-to-end.Best part, le...

Slide out roof question

Noticed this when I looked at my slide today. No water damage inside, is this an eternabond fix after removing the old? Anything else to square this away?

New Brakes Requires

Our 12 yr old KZ Spree has never had new brakes, when we bought used 2 yrs ago, it still had the original tires as it had very rarely been towed anywhere!We have since towed it well over 20,000 km mostly on the east coast which i would describe as hi...

Lock for generator

I just installed a generator on my new back bumper rack. Has Anyone developed a way to lock it in place. Predator 3500 watt gen sitting on 20x48 in metal rackShow me a pic if yu can

Snomas by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Picked up a new 2019 LTZ 2500 Duramax this weekend

Had my eyes open for the last 4 months first thinking 2019, then 2020 and back the 2019. Yes it's outdated, doesn't have all the cool towing gadgets of the 2020's but I really like this truck and am very content with it. Good time to buy trucks, I...

Need help. New to rving

My electric portion of my rv hot water tank system stopped working. Propane works but electric doesnt. I have a 2014 rockwood roo hybrid. The switch is on and the breaker is on. Tried pressing reset button but feels stuck. Could it be the pro...

Truck camper sadness

Was cleaning out a shed when I came across the torklift tiedowns, fast guns and 4' superhitch truss for my Lance. Stood there looking at them and remembered how much I missed the TC. Had to give it away to a guy who said that he may put it on a flatb...

I think I'm stuck.

Good morning to all.I took my T.T. to have some minor issues fix to the dealer which I bought it from. It has been a month and the dealer is waiting on manufacture to approve the 2 windows that are leaking. I called Friday to find out the status of m...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes