Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Seat belts in a camper?

So as fortune would have it, my wife and I found out that we are expecting twins! The domino's are falling all over the place as we re-contemplate life in general. Our life just got a whole lot more complicated!Part of that contemplation is the reali...

adamis by Nomad
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

New TFL Comparison

Here Comparing the Ram and Chevy 1500 diesels. Sounds like they will be doing several in the next few weeks. Looking forward their findings.

Hitch Extenders

I know this has been discussed more than once but search wasn't turning up results.We have a Ram 3500 with a 2-1/2 inch receiver. Our TC extends approximately 36" past the trucks receiver box. We will be flat towing a Jeep Wrangler that should weight...

Looking to sell - any advice?

The wife and I purchased a new 2019 RV last year, and are having second thoughts on our future plans. We bought a used 2010 Kodiak, loved it so much we wanted something a little "nicer". Well, now she wants something more along the lines of a cabin...

Glowrdr by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Pump Options for Sink Water Pressure

Hi all! I'm early in the process of converting an enclosed cargo trailer to a small camper (travel trailer.) It's 6'x12'. I'm not to this point yet, but I'm trying to figure out my water options when not hooked to a campgrounds connections. I found a...

Towing with a Toyota Sequoia: wheel size question

We recently bought a used 2010 Sequoia Limited to tow a travel trailer. (It's rated to haul up to 7500 lbs., we're just looking to tow 5000 or under. We haven't pulled the trigger on one yet, but we've towed a couple rental trailers and it's done pre...

Krisbabs by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Predator Generator reviews?

Now when my build-in Generac died and even new $350 board is not fixing it, I am researching more reasonable option. $500 inverter generator have excelent reviews and some say it runs smaller AC just fine, but forum search shows 0 topicks. Hard to be...

Kayteg1 by Explorer
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard plastic spare tire cover

Does anyone know where I can find a hard plastic, maybe PVC, spare tire cover? It just slips over the tire and has a single hole in the center for attaching. I've tried to post a picture here but can't figure it out. Thanks.

dpeteaz by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Torklift fronts and Happijac rear?

I have been hauling my Lance 820 on my 97 F250 with Happijac mounts. I have a 2013 GMC 3500 that I just bought. I like the idea of the Torklift front mounts better. I am wondering if anyone here has used the Torklift fronts and the Happijac button...

kjenckes by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Has anyone looked at the Jeep Gladiator?

Saw one on the street yesterday and glanced at the specs online. Interesting numbers and features for towing with a 3.6L engine with a 6 speed manual or 8 speed auto., 7600 tow cap. And 1600 lb. cc. I will not buy one, but anyone who likes back cou...

New to Me Chevy Tahoe

Hey Everyone, My wife and I picked up a new to us 2011 Tahoe today. We are pretty excited about this one. Here are the nerdy specs2011 Tahoe5.3l V8 6 Speed Transmission3.08 rear axle116k miles2wd (I’ve been looking for years for a good 2wd, they are...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes