Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Any host owners have leaks ?

2018 host mammonth. I have water leaking in on both front lower conners of the side slides, doesn’t matter if slides are open or closed so I am thinking that eliminates the slide seals . Water drips between slide seal and the wall at the end of the ...

Now that is a big Truck Camper

It appears using basically your Class 7 in a Japanese Truck that is also 4x4., is not that rare in Australia To answer your question Heavy Japanese Trucks like these are not sold in the US. Both have roughly 9 litre or 10litre DieselsThis is the pho...

Grand Design Imagine

Hi all,I have committed to purchase a 2018 Imagine 2600RB by private sale. I've been reading allot about spring issues on some Grand Designs but most of what I'm seeing is with the Reflection model 5th wheel. To those of you who may have knowledge of...

What is this?

I recently purchased a 2013 Layton walkabout. I trying to install roof vent covers. But there are 4 eyelets that are built into the roof around the vent. They are right were the brackets would go for any new vent hoods. And I can't find any vent hood...

para1391 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1/2 ton or 3/4 ton

Hey Everyone!My wife and I are looking to buy a truck and trailer within the next year and need some guidance. I posted in the TT forum with this same type of question and I am getting some good responses, but thought I would post here as well just ...

SRadke by Explorer
  • 99 replies
  • 0 likes

trailer size and campsites in National Parks

I did a search and did not find any threads on this topic. I am sure there are, so I need some help finding them.Based on what I read on the Parks site, along with several web sits, Several National Parks limit the combined length of the tow vehicle...

robvasi by Explorer
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Pig tail propane tank connector hoses.

Walked by my trailer today and smelled propane. Checked and found both pig tail hoses from my propane tanks on the hitch were leaking. Both were leaking at the connections where the hoses thread into the regulator. At a swivel joint near the threaded...

PaulJ2 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Dodge concept retro truck

Dodge had a concept truck at Sema called the lowliner. Used a 68 D-200 with a boxed frame, air ride, 5.9 Cummins with manual 6sp transmission and leather interior.

Gm 2500HD GAS VS DIESEL

Towing 16,000#Gas 6.9mpg, diesel 10mpg116,000 miles needed towing to pay off the diesel upgradeEmpty Gas 16mpg, diesel 19.9mpg650,000 miles needed to pay off the dieselVideo

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

2020 GMC HD in the Wild

Driving to work this morning I saw a new GMC and noticed the fenders reflectors are actually lights. Also the led headlights looked really good.

FishOnOne by Explorer III
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Thought on the Coachman Clipper Ultra Lite 17BH?

My local dealer has a 2018 Coachman Clipper Ultra Lite 17BH,https://coachmenrv.com/travel-trailers/clipper-ultra-lite/17BH/300They want to move it, we took a look at it yesterday, they have it listed at 11,500, however he said make an offer, which me...

JoshuaH by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back up camera

My Flagstaff 22' TT is prewired for a wireless Furion Back up camera. Can I use a different brand and what is a quality Brand?

Snomas by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Air bags or "Bump Stop" type suspension

I'm towing a 2020 Grand Design, 10500# (when fully loaded) 30' fiver with a pin weight topping out around 1900#. The tow rig is a 2014 F250 6.7 diesel super cab with 6 3/4 bed. The truck squats just a bit when I haul and just want to get it up to lev...

mexmahon by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes