jdemp62571
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a 2001 R-Vision Trail-Lite manual
7 REPLIES 7

3boxerss
Explorer
Explorer
I have still all the manuals copied on my computer that came with our old 2001 Traillite Bantam B19. The main manual is a generic one.. They are all on this dropbox link if you want them https://www.dropbox.com/sh/80ol73gnx6urz4r/AAAPl-BDY42Ne3pjQqJkFgzIa?dl=0
2017 Wildwood XLite 201BHXL
2016 Ford F250
Previous Camper 2001 Bantam B19 by Trail Lite

NJ6PACK
Explorer
Explorer
GrandpaKip is right..... The "R Vision" manual is useless..... I did what he did and put every individual manual from my refrigerator to the axles to the hitch info into a ring binder.... now I have all the info on every system in my TT in one place

If there is something I still need I just Google it
2007 Max Lite ML28 RS
1999 Ford E 350 Super Duty 15 Passenger Ext Van
6.8L V10 / 3.73 Gears

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
jdemp62571 wrote:
Looking for a 2001 R-Vision Trail-Lite manual

Is there a particular thing you're looking to fix?
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

DM6156
Explorer
Explorer
since we don't know what you're looking for, agree with others above. search for make/model of appliances for details/owners manuals for those.

basic specs for Trail-lite
https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/specs-by-model-r-vision-trail-lite-travel-trailer-m1210-t5

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
rVision is no longer in business.

Call Monaco. Tell them you want their generic RV manual.

That's what I did when I had my 2006 RVision. The manual is as useful as any other manual.

RV manufacturers use generally the same parts from the same suppliers. It's not like a car or a pickup truck.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
RV manuals are really useless. If there is one it will be so generic to be of no use to you, expect maybe as toilet paper.
Instead go make a list of make, model and serial numbers for everything. Then go online to each appliance mfg web site and download the manual.

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
The manual would be fairly generic if you can even find one. Most are. Instead, go through the camper and list all the appliance model numbers. Then look them up on the net, download and print out the manuals. Put them in a notebook and you now have a manual for your camper.
Then, when you buy something, you have a place to put that info. Mine continually gets thicker.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch