cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a part

scottsnider
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Coleman 2010 Hybrid travel Trailer and on one of the pole ends that has a plastic fitting that fits in another plastic fitting that is attached to the floor of the bed is broken the nipple or ball end has been broken off. Does anyone know were to find such a part? I would post a picture but I can never seem to get it to work. By the way the end is black if that matters.
4 REPLIES 4

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
its a duck bill/ball cap type in google coleman popup parts

scottsnider
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! Call on Monday!

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
scottsnider wrote:
I have a Coleman 2010 Hybrid travel Trailer and on one of the pole ends that has a plastic fitting that fits in another plastic fitting that is attached to the floor of the bed is broken the nipple or ball end has been broken off. Does anyone know were to find such a part? I would post a picture but I can never seem to get it to work. By the way the end is black if that matters.

You might contact Dutchmen, since they make the Coleman for Camping World.
Or find a Aerolite or Kodiak dealer, since the Coleman trailers are re-branded clones.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Give these guys a call...Hope this helps

Midland RV Supply -Coleman Fleetwood Parts

Contact Information:
Telephone: 1-989-631-1231
FAX: 1-989-631-1292
Email: midlandrv@aol.com

Store Hours:
Monday thru Friday - 9:00 am 5:30 pm EST
Saturday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm