cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Manual needed

Charlene23
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a 2006 starcraft antiqua camper.
I did not receive a manual.
Does anyone know where I could get one ?
I have tried the usual outlets, no luck.
7 REPLIES 7

Charlene23
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I am so yhankful for all of the help.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
When I bought my late model like new R Vision Trail Cruiser TT in 2003 from Camping World I was given manuals or pamphlets for various systems of the TT but not the TT itself. Mostly appliances as I recall.

Some TT have the model number on a small placard near the water tank intake or the entry door and/or on the inside of one of the overhead kitchen cabin doors. Also check inside doors of the lower doors under the sink.

Use a detailed description of the TT on a google search including word "floor plans" and this will yield many links.

Charlene23
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I find the model #'s?

StarkNaked
Explorer II
Explorer II
Y-Guy wrote:
For most RVs there is no manual, its a cobbled group of appliance manuals (oven, microwave, water heater, A/C, etc.) If you find the model numbers you should be able to find the manuals for those items. From there most operational questions are going to be similar brand to brand, so feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to the forums.

Here is a link to appliance manuals - But as noted, you need the model numbers of each appliance first.

https://bryantrv.com/docs.html

This hopefully will give you a starting point!

Charlene23
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks !! This is my first camper and just have no idea how to go about working the appliances and air conditioning
I am sure I will have plenty of questions.

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
If there is a manual it is useless. NO information like wiring diagrams -- only "sales" information.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

Y-Guy
For most RVs there is no manual, its a cobbled group of appliance manuals (oven, microwave, water heater, A/C, etc.) If you find the model numbers you should be able to find the manuals for those items. From there most operational questions are going to be similar brand to brand, so feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to the forums.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon