cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lp gas

Barry_W
Explorer
Explorer
I have a host cascade with the quick attach gas valve and quick connect. I am not able to to get gas flow to my cooking equipment. Would anyone here have suggestions as to what might be going on. All of my equipment work fine on the one lb bottles. I sure would like to utilize the campers gas supply. Thanks Barry
2006 F350 4x4 DRW CREW CAB 6.0

SNOWRIVER 9'6" DINETTE ALL WEATHER PACKAGE

FIRESTONE AIR BAGS
RANCHO 9000X SHOCKS

HONDA EU2000

1000 WATT INVERTER
4 REPLIES 4

Barry_W
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you! I will work on my connections to my appliances eliminating the the regulators. What a great place to come for advice. Hope I can help someone one day. Take care Barry
2006 F350 4x4 DRW CREW CAB 6.0

SNOWRIVER 9'6" DINETTE ALL WEATHER PACKAGE

FIRESTONE AIR BAGS
RANCHO 9000X SHOCKS

HONDA EU2000

1000 WATT INVERTER

notsobigjoe
Nomad III
Nomad III
Here's my setup. Did it myself for the weber q, Coleman cooktop and grill. Very easy and inexpensive. I found it on YouTube. Works perfectly!!!

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
MORSNOW wrote:
You have to remove the regulators from the appliances (grill, griddle, etc) you are connecting to the quick connect. The gas is already regulated down at the tank to camper connection, if your grill also has a regulator, it will be double regulated and not receive enough gas flow.
One reason I installed a high pressure quick connect. Uses the BBQ regulator and I can connect multiple propane devices. Think BBQ, fire pit etc.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

MORSNOW
Navigator
Navigator
You have to remove the regulators from the appliances (grill, griddle, etc) you are connecting to the quick connect. The gas is already regulated down at the tank to camper connection, if your grill also has a regulator, it will be double regulated and not receive enough gas flow.
2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded