cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manufactures KZ & Cruiser RV ??

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
I have narrowed down my search for a TT to these 2 Manufactures and noticed they both are located within several miles of each other in the far North of Indiana. Does anyone know if they are in some way connected or purely a coincidence?
And if one of, or both a 4 seasons TT?
Also, has anyone purchased the new Fun Finder f-262bhs with dark grey windowless front cap ( I think it's the 2014 model) cause I can't find anymore info, other than the basic's on there website. Cheers in advance
6 REPLIES 6

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
thrasher053 wrote:
This ebay auction is for an Australian market Shadow Cruiser, for sale in the US.

Thanks again Thrasher. We checked it out, it doesn't suit us as we have 3 kids but I forwarded it to an Aussie family we r going to be travelling with who only have one child that could be interested. I emailed the seller in regards to the Homestead( Aussie version of S280QBS) & they said they could get me one. Something I will be following up.

camperforlife
Explorer
Explorer
Mik68, they are two separate companies. You can take a 40 minute drive in that part of Indiana and drive by 15 different RV manufacturers.

thrasher053
Explorer
Explorer
This ebay auction is for an Australian market Shadow Cruiser, for sale in the US.
Bruce and Jennie
2012 Shadow Cruiser S260-BHS
2014 Silverado Crew Cab 1500 5.3L

thrasher053
Explorer
Explorer
In my research on Cruiser RV I found this Youtube video of the Australian Importer touring the Cruiser RV factory. The importer name is right there. Anyone interested in any of the Cruiser RV products, take a look at this three part video. Actually, anyone wanting to get a look at how travel trailers are built, look at this. Cruiser is in the heart of Indiana RV building country.
Bruce and Jennie

Mik68
Explorer
Explorer
thrasher053 wrote:
Unfortunately you are in Perth. If you can get to Melbourne these guys are importing and selling Cruiser RV products. You could see and touch a few. They are modified for the Australian market, but built on the same assembly line in Indiana as the US market trailers.
We have had a Shadow Cruiser for 2 years now, using almost once a month, and have had no problems.

I did not know this, thank you very much Thrasher. I want to give you a big hug as this is exactly what ive been looking for, they are calling it the homestead, Aussie version of the shadow cruiser S-280QBS, with washing machine. Awesome, now I've just got to convince Cruiser RV into selling me an Aussie model while I'm there to tour in for 6 months before bringing it home. I believe it would be in our best interest to make the trip over to Melbourne to check them out as this is certainly one we are very interested in. Thanks again. P.S. How did you know this?

thrasher053
Explorer
Explorer
Unfortunately you are in Perth. If you can get to Melbourne these guys are importing and selling Cruiser RV products. You could see and touch a few. They are modified for the Australian market, but built on the same assembly line in Indiana as the US market trailers.
We have had a Shadow Cruiser for 2 years now, using almost once a month, and have had no problems.
Bruce and Jennie