cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member has gift: ALL MANUALS for 1989 Fleetwood Prowler

independent_TJ
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought my first recreational vehicle (1989 Fleetwood Prowler Travel Trailer 26g), and inside it....were ALL the original owners manuals, installation manuals, etc for EVERYTHING!!!!!

Before finding all this paperwork hidden away, I had spent several internet hours searching for appliance/etc manuals that I could not find online. So I want to share these 200+ pages of JPG. I imagine this documentation of a 28 year old vehicle has been difficult (or impossible) for others to find as well.

I have taken the time to scan each and every page, but now I need to know how to provide/upload this many pages in a timely manner.

What is the easiest way?
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Updates
-------

Link to JPG's of each page on Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9NwoDxIy69VUG1TSnpVUlRsQU0?usp=sharing
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
9 REPLIES 9

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks so much

independent_TJ
Explorer
Explorer
opnspaces wrote:
Here you go

Link

Thanks for providing a LINK that can be clicked. 🙂 Hopefully one day in the next few weeks, maybe I will have time to make a single PDF (with all manuals included) that can be downloaded.

Until that day comes, hopefully it will help that people can browse the manuals.

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
Here you go

Link
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
doesn't work when I click it on

independent_TJ
Explorer
Explorer
This particular schematic seems like it may be helpful to many people, so I am posting it specifically.
---------------------------------------

independent_TJ
Explorer
Explorer
jarata1 wrote:
Let me know I bought that trailer last year

For now, I have uploaded all the scans as JPG's that can be browsed in organized folders (different manuals/pamphlets). Later, when/if I have time, I will try to make 1 SUPER pdf that includes ALL manuals, pamphlets, and paperwork that I have available.

Copy and paste the Link below to browse the JPG's of each manual:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9NwoDxIy69VUG1TSnpVUlRsQU0
-----------------------------------------------------

independent_TJ
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying google first. I am uploading them to google Drive and I will set to public access for viewing, but I won't have time to test it further until tomorrow. If it works well, I will update the original post at top to include the link. 🙂
------
Update: The upload of all JPG's finished before I went to sleep, so I pasted the link in the original post at top. It kept saying "Link Removed" when I tried to make it a clickable link, so I left it there to "copy and paste." Admins, please let me know how to make it a clickable link....or....please let me know if I am not allowed to post this information for some reason. 🙂

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Let me know I bought that trailer last year

MudChucker
Explorer
Explorer
A couple popular filesharing apps...Google docs, dropbox, microsoft live.
2017 Cougar
2015 Ram 3500 Megacab 6.7 Cummins Aisin transmission