cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

non slide camper

cubbear
Explorer
Explorer
newbie looking for suggestions for non slide camper for F350 SB SRW 4 seasons what make and model would you suggest and why?
19 REPLIES 19

dadwolf2
Explorer
Explorer
Obviously I like the Adventurer line. It's a 4 season camper, good holding tank size, great floorplans, thermopane windows. Very reasonably priced, I got mine quite a bit less than MSRP. I mention floorplans because it's very subjective. Lance makes arguably the most popular truck camper line-up but I don't like their floorplans.

If your pockets are deeper than I would look at Bigfoot and Northern Lite after NL rebuilds.
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD,4X4,NV5600
2014 Adventurer 86FB

Butch50
Explorer
Explorer
Arctic Fox has one camper that does not have a slideout. It is the 865 model. It is not shown in the new brochures but is still available through some dealers. Apache is one of them. Do a search on here as there was some discussion of them on here a few weeks back.

Then you have the Northwood Manufacturer that besides Arctic Fox makes Wolf Creek campers. 3 models, none have slides.

Northern Lite and Bigfoot are 2 others that have camper with no slideouts. In fact none of their models have slideouts. All fiberglass shells.

Northstar another good manufacturer that makes campers without a slide.

Palomino is another line without some models without slides for a little less money.
Butch

I try to always leave doubt to my ignorance rather than prove it

2021 Winnebago View

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
All Arctic Fox models have slides this model year. The Wolf Creek ones (both made by Northwood) don't, so the WC offerings might be something as well.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I thought arctic fox also had one/some but can't find my brochure yet
bumpy

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Lance has a few models that are decent that can fit a shortbed and don't have a slide. So does Livin' Lite.