cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions & thoughts on '11 Keystone Springdale 311RESSR

Duane4238
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at a 2011 Keystone Springdale 311RESSR tonight. The unit has a slide on both sides in the rear living area. Very roomy. I like the layout and the trailer seems like a quality unit, but I don't know much about them. What are your thoughts and experiences with this brand and model? Thanks.
Duane
4 REPLIES 4

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Duane ... I looked at the floor plan (as Bumpy pointed out) ... I personally would not like the bathroom lay out. Your floor plan is VERY similar to my Outback, with the exception of the arrangement of the bathroom and slide closet in the bed room. Take a look at the 2013 and 2014 Outback 298RE. The 2013 models are now going for, between, $25,000 and $26,000. We love our floor plan, including the bathroom.

now this one I like.
bumpy

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Duane ... I looked at the floor plan (as Bumpy pointed out) ... I personally would not like the bathroom lay out. Your floor plan is VERY similar to my Outback, with the exception of the arrangement of the bathroom and slide closet in the bed room. Take a look at the 2013 and 2014 Outback 298RE. The 2013 models are now going for, between, $25,000 and $26,000. We love our floor plan, including the bathroom.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Duane4238 wrote:
Looked at a 2011 Keystone Springdale 311RESSR tonight. The unit has a slide on both sides in the rear living area. Very roomy. I like the layout and the trailer seems like a quality unit, but I don't know much about them. What are your thoughts and experiences with this brand and model? Thanks.
Duane

I wouldn't own one with that bathroom floor plan myself.
bumpy

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 31 foot Keystone Springdale for 8 years. Just traded a month ago for our Outback. Was very pleased with the Springdale as far as durability goes. The floor plan just did not work for us any more. If I would have not been happy with the Keystone Springdale, I would have NEVER bought a Keystone Outback. I think you're getting a good trailer, provided you take care of it and do maintenance and repairs as they are needed. Any RV is only as good as the person who owns them. Fail to maintain or use as designed, and they'll be junk in 6 months.