cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our first hybrid

Gruu
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought out first ever hybrid travel trailer. A Jayco X23B. I want to know who, if any, have experience with this particular trailer and if you like it or not. Let the flaming begin, LOL.
6 REPLIES 6

Gruu
Explorer
Explorer
poppin_fresh wrote:
I think that layout is pretty decent compared to our previous hybrid. It seems to have a good amount of interior storage for a relatively small trailer.

I can see why some people might gripe about climbing over the dinette to get to bed, but it's pretty minor to me. I would have killed for that sofa on a slide to give some real sitting space versus all four of us crowding around the dinette on a rainy day.

ENJOY!
Agree with you on the sofa, it was the deciding factor for us. Climbing on the dinette is NOT a problem. And a lot of counter space.

poppin_fresh
Explorer
Explorer
I think that layout is pretty decent compared to our previous hybrid. It seems to have a good amount of interior storage for a relatively small trailer.

I can see why some people might gripe about climbing over the dinette to get to bed, but it's pretty minor to me. I would have killed for that sofa on a slide to give some real sitting space versus all four of us crowding around the dinette on a rainy day.

ENJOY!
2016 Bullet 274BHS
2015 Silverado 1500 Double Cab
Andersen WDH

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Everybody has different tastes. The only thing that matters is that YOU like it.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
the Jayco 23B has been around since first Jayco hybrids came out in the 1999 model year.

it has been the best selling Jayco hybrid since then. there are thousands out there.

it was the best selling hybrid for many years until the last few years, when Roo/Shamrock came out with the 233S.

the only negatives that come up often, are climbing over the U-dinette to get in the front bunk and the lack of clearance underneath the frame.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome!

We're on our 2nd Jayco hybrid in 13 years. The first was an '03 Kiwi 17a which we had until May of 2013. Now we have a '13 X20E which is/was the baby brother to the X23b. I say "was" because they no longer offer the X20E. The X20E is 2 ft shorter than the X23B has less overall storage and no counter space. It does have the same slide out. We love the trailer, though since it does not have a drawer I made my own in one of the sections of the pantry.

You might want to also join the Jayco Owners Forum
Chuck D.
โ€œAdventure is just bad planning.โ€ - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
x23b posts
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman