cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outdoor kitchens and front ends

krsmitty
Explorer
Explorer
My brother has a new Jayco TT with the outdoor kitchen. Does anyone have any extended experience with them? Problems with the wood, rust etc.?

For you TT owners...Any experience or heard anything if there is any difference in towing/mpg between TT's with the flatter front end and the newer ones with the more rounder aerodynamic front ends?

Thanks,
Ken Smith
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Big horn 4x4 6.7 CTD
2020 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS
5 REPLIES 5

kirklandsc
Explorer
Explorer
I love my outside man cave. We set up the recliners and watch tv and love it. Beer fridge, great place to grill, cook breakfast, etc. My 19" tv developed a red line across it our first weekend out. The dealer replaced it with a 26". ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 Keystone Bullet Premier 31 BHPR
2013 Ford F-250 Supercrew 4x4 6.2L gasser (10,000GVWR)

PacNWNomad
Explorer
Explorer
Love our outdoor kitchen! I cook outside whenever I can to cut down on mess.
Tamri
5 kids
2 dogs
2013 Dutchmen Denali 311BHS
2004 Suburban 2500 8.1L
ProPride hitch

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
So far so good with our Eagle outside kitchen - love having a place to put soda, water, kids drinks, and adult beverages without a cooler or stealing from the regular fridge. Ours has been water tight. I like cooking bacon and sausage outside so the inside is spared greasy cooking. Mine has the one piece molded aero cap and they all tow the same to me!!!!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

krsmitty
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks 6.7

I am considering a upgrade in the near future and looking at the outdoor kitchen myself.

Looking at your picture I would consider yours more on the flatter side. There are those models out there that have a really rounded front end.
Ken Smith
2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Big horn 4x4 6.7 CTD
2020 Grand Design Reflection 287RLTS

6_7_tow_rig
Explorer
Explorer
We love our outdoor kitchen and have had no issues at all. We have used it in the rain snow and heat. We will not own another trailer without one. The Front cap on ours is rounded and makes no difference in aerodynamics that I can see.
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 4x4
2013 Primetime Lacrosse 318bhs