Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Parts for R-Vision Trail Sport 2008

tentenroad
Explorer
Explorer
Hello All,

I am looking for parts for a 2008 R-Vision Trail Sport. Specifically, I need to replace the forward bunk door. Water has seeped in and along the hinges and caused rot.

Anyone out there ever had to replace one of the bunk doors?
3 REPLIES 3

tentenroad
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the advice. Good stuff. Will get in touch with Monaco. Not afraid to tackle the chore of a manual rebuild, which is what I may end up having to do.

Thanks all.

atreis
Explorer
Explorer
Supposedly Allied Specialty Vehicles (the new owner of Monaco - the company that owns Trail-Lite/RVision) they're still going to honor warranty work for the trailers, so they might still have parts... Don't waste time though, they likely won't be making more.

As bikendan mentioned too, lots of people have done their own repairs of bunk doors - search here and you'll find some.
2021 Four Winds 26B on Chevy 4500

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
a number of people have replaced a bunk door.

suggest you contact R-Vision's parts dept. immediately, since Monaco is closing down R-Vision completely. they might still have a replacement bunk door in stock.
Monaco is closing both their towables divisions, R-Vision and Holiday Rambler. just announced this week.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes