Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

Outlander
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
It is beautiful. I just noticed that it's a 1997. Oh man this is frivolous but we want two different camping rigs - TT and TV for longer trips and a smaller vehicle with PUP for backwoods camping that we can't or wouldn't take the TT. We just bought a Jeep so we're half way to the PUP!

Now you're talking!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
It is beautiful. I just noticed that it's a 1997. Oh man this is frivolous but we want two different camping rigs - TT and TV for longer trips and a smaller vehicle with PUP for backwoods camping that we can't or wouldn't take the TT. We just bought a Jeep so we're half way to the PUP!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Rob_NC
Explorer
Explorer
That thing is cherry for being 10 years old. Great find!

He_Ruide
Explorer
Explorer
Aliciaa, Very nice pictures and good luck on your trip next week.
Fleetwood Evolution E3 - Yellow (DW let me get a Yellow one since she wanted an E3 with a slide out :R)
Hummer H2 - Black (DW vetoed the Yellow one, but I got two Yellow Hummer Folding Mountain bikes :W)

My Pics and Mods and My Weekly Blog

aliciaa1021
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our "new" pup a 1997 jayco 1007 set up for the first time in our front yard (just to make sure we knew how everything set up). We are going to Alleghany, NY next week for our first official trip.

Outlander
Explorer
Explorer
Boozecamp wrote:
why post pictures to this posting if no one can see them?????????

I see them just fine... maybe you should check the settings on your computer....

Boozecamp
Explorer
Explorer
why post pictures to this posting if no one can see them?????????
2011 F250 SuperCrew Lariat 6.7L Diesel 4x4
Air Lift Airbags
2014 Bighorn 3570RS

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
VTCamper wrote:
Our Little PUP.

VTCamper,

Nice PUP, however after looking at your floor-plans, I just realized I have never seen a galley set up like in your PUP before with the sink and stove on opposite sides of the PUP.

So how does that layout work for you? Do you think having the sink across from the stove is better than having one next to or on the same side/counter as the stove? :h

By the diagram, it looks like you have a nice counter area beside both the stove and sink. That would be nice for prepping food and washing dishes for sure.

Just curious cause all our PUP (5 in all) have had both sink and stove on the same side/counter of the PUP.
HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

VTCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Our Little PUP.

2002 Starcraft 2106L :C
2004 Toyota Sienna :C
Ham Radio Operators: N1XSN, N1ZER, KB1LIG

gtp618
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a picture of our Coleman Westlake just last week at the Delaware Seashore state park.

captaincreep
Explorer
Explorer
1996 Viking 2360
2001 Ford F150

moose10ks
Explorer
Explorer
Here is my pup on our first trip.

HappyFLCampers
Explorer
Explorer
Here's our home away from home:

This photo was taken at Oscar Scherer State Park in Osprey, FL.

raggmann
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all.
I was a little concerned how a pup would look behind the ton but with the size in the "10",it doesn't look out of place.
Live like you ain't afraid to die and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride

2006 Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4x4 diesel
1975(?) Skylark 9'TC
2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
and yet another 1-ton to pull a PUP but with being camo I would have to say that one is armor plated:B
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B