Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

Camper_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
Oh wow Paul... thank you very much :B That was very sweet of you to fix it for me!!! Mike sent me a message trying to help as well.. With all this help maybe my tech skills will improve lol. Thanks guys... Happy Camping Sue ๐Ÿ™‚

Mousefart
Explorer
Explorer
Camper Sue wrote:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shadd19990/BirthdayWeekendCampingTripnearAtlan.jpg

Not sure if this is gonna work, my first time trying to post a pic on here believe it or not lol.. If it shows up, this was in NJ near Atlantic City last Aug. for my Bday. I love my Pup :B Sue

Here ya go...

Paul (Mouse)

2007 Flagstaff Shamrock 17 Hybrid (heavily modified for boondocking and winter camping).
2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, 4.7L HO, factory tow, 3.92 gears.
Equil-i-zer Hitch, Prodigy.
Yamaha EF2400 Generator (quiet, cause I care!)

Outlander
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Idaho Camper, I live in Meridian too, what a small world. If you need help posting the pictures, let me know through a private message and I can help you out.... We would all like to see what kind of setup you have.

Six_Pack
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, can't get pics to come up!
Rig: 2007 Rockwood Roo 21SS
TV: 2003 Dodge Durango 4.7L V8
Voyager Brake Controler
Reese High-Performance WD System with Sway Control
68' Dad; 71' Mom; 97' Black Lab; 03' Daughter
Our Webshots
I Live In My Own World, But It's OK.....They Know Me Here!

ptanner
Explorer
Explorer
Our Coleman Westlake taken last summer, click on profile.

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
Stop over to the Forum technical support forum. There's a ton of threads on posting images/pictures on how to and where to.
blog.rv.net Your daily guide to the Open Road

Subscribe to the daily digest

They say you learn by your mistakes, in that case I must be a genius.

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
kywaterbug wrote:
Thanks mike4947 I now have pictures and I see some nice rigs. One more question how do you post pictures? I wouldnt mind putting mine on. We have a pop up and a TT, the TT stays at the campground and I havent made up my mind if I want to sell my pop up or not.

I've toyed with buying a larger TT to use as a Cottage. I still wouldn't want to give up my mobile camper though as I enjoy seeing new things.

Good luck with your decision and you can post photo's here.

Have a good one.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

kywaterbug
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks mike4947 I now have pictures and I see some nice rigs. One more question how do you post pictures? I wouldnt mind putting mine on. We have a pop up and a TT, the TT stays at the campground and I havent made up my mind if I want to sell my pop up or not.

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
Finally an easy one...LOL
Click on MY FORUMS near the top of the page.
Then on MY PREFERENCES
Then if asked to log in, do so
Then scroll down to the first bunch of boxes you can check.
One is "show images in posts".
If that one isn't checked you won't see pictures in posts. BUT if you're on dial up it will Sllllloooooooooowwwww down the page loading if there are lots of pictures in the thread and it's checked.
Another is "display signatures" Dialup users can unclick this one to speed up loading.

kywaterbug
Explorer
Explorer
Okay this may sound stupid but my computer says I cant see these photos because of prefence setting? I have tried to change it and have no Idea can anyone help? I would love to see some of the stuff here. Thanks and have a merry christmas and a happy new yr

WaltinColo
Explorer
Explorer
ya.. keep in mind, this forum doesnt store the pics. ie they are not loaded into this site, then displayed.
They are loaded to where ever the poster wants to host them from, then just a link to that location is placed here..
So as soon as the orginal poster removes it from where they placed it, the link here can no longer find it and display it.

You might try contacting the orginal poster to get a copy.
--------------
'02 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab CTD.
'05 Jayco 1207
'07 22ft SunTracker Regency pontoon

Me, the wife, and the little guy....
...oh, and 2 loving, ready to go camping anytime, Black Lab's ๐Ÿ™‚

DAYS CAMPED SINCE PUP PURCHASE: 372
BEERS DRANK: 9846 :B

mike4947
Explorer
Explorer
If you get the dreaded box with the red X it just means the forums couldn't access the site where the picture is stored. It could be that server is down, the folks took it off the server, or just slow band width between the forum servers and what ever one the picture is stored on.
Nothing much we can do; except sometime you can right click on where the image should be and then click "show picture". That causes a retry to get the picture.
But, most of the time it's just the owner taking the image off the server.

Also if there's a picture you'd like to save simply right click on the picture and then click save or save picture as. That'll put a cop on your hard drive.

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Question for moderator - As I was scrolling back through this thread, I noticed some images that were once there are gone. There were some pics of some old "classic" PUPs that I was trying to show to a buddy. Can they be refreshed? Is there something I can do on my end to see them?

Thanks,
Al

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
Sweeeeeet setup!

Buzzardcheater
Explorer
Explorer
ErrinV: Sweet looking rig, and I love the desert, too. Thanks for the pic.
2017 Lance 1172
2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD DRW diesel; airbags, torklift tie downs, superhitch
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK