cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Well that looks in great shape! Nice camper and good luck!
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

jtbeck
Explorer
Explorer
Here it is. I brought it home yesterday. Never hauled anything this large before in my life. I know it's nowhere near as large as some of the monster rigs out there, but it's huge to me!

Anyway, here it is.

Sorry, I know that was a ton of photos! But I'm crazy excited over this trailer!
Me (69), DW (69), DD (95), DS (00), DS (01) and 1 camping toy fox terrier (08)
06 Aerolite Cub 23BH, '00 Chevy Suburban LT 1500

Roo-ster
Explorer
Explorer
Great Pictures. Keep them coming. It is always nice to see what others have done with their HTTs.
The Roo-Ster Family
2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
2008 Roo 21SS
Equalizer hitch
Texas

Out_in_the_Fiel
Explorer
Explorer
LobsterLove2 - I have a 2001 17 Kiwi and love it. Yours looks like it's in mint condition! Enjoy!
Deb & the 3 pooches
2001 17 Kiwi Hybrid
2005 Ford Explorer

LobsterLove2
Explorer
Explorer

those are the two I have for now, the kitchen has had the built in microwave added since taking this.
Camping a family adventure.

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
jocobe and lobsterlove2 - Congratulations on your new HTTs! Do you have any interior pictures?
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

mwebber78
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! Happy camping!

As a fellow Lobster lover I wish you happy travels.
2013 Jayco Eagle 334RBTS
Disclaimer for the daft: Don't confuse my opinion with facts.

LobsterLove2
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone. This is my first post. My wife and I started looking at campers and talking about camping 9 years ago. We fell in love the Jayco Kiwi's, the 23b specificly but the time was never quite right. Well now after quite some time we are the owners of a Kiwi 17a from 2000. The camper is top shape, it was lightly used at best and now with a family it should work great for us. We have a 2004 Honda van, going to put in the prod break control and trans cooler. From all accounts I have read that this little camper tows great behind the smaller vehicles like our van.
We cant wait to started traveling around, we have spent most all of our summers exploring Maine, and while we will continue to return to Maine, we will be hitting the roads and seeing all the WEST has to offer. You can count on loads of question about which campgrounds to hit int he near future.
Camping a family adventure.

jocobe
Explorer
Explorer
After finally selling our motor home and a year of research we finally bought a 2009 ROO 23B. She's being pulled by our trusty 2002 Toyota Tundra. The pic doesn't show the Mckesh mirrors that arrived this week. We also bought a Honda 2000 generator. First trip planned is Myrtle Beach in February....probably Huntington State Park. Thanks to all for providing some great info on this site which helped making the decisions a whole lot easier.....especially Chuck!

Wilson34
Explorer
Explorer
Coyotecprs you are absolutely correct about the u shaped dinette. This is the first trailer we've had with one and I don't anticipate buying another trailer without one. I can't believe how much room it allows and without the table its a huge couch to hang out on with the family. It also makes a great king size bed for us with the kids getting the other dinette when we turtle.

Rob Wilson
Beautiful Wife Barbara
Wonderful kids Maddie 14 and Robbie 11
2 cute fluffy white Maltese's Bailie & Rudie
1 chocolate brown poodle Conner

2008 Nissan Titan
2014 Palomino Solaire 229BHS
Prodigy Brake Controller

Coyotecprs
Explorer
Explorer

East Harbor State Park - Ohio
2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 5.7 Hemi
2007 Jayco Jay Flight 30.5 BHS

Coyotecprs
Explorer
Explorer
Wilson34 wrote:
Hey everyone I am new to the HTT forum but have had 5-trailers, 1-5th wheel, 3-Tent trailers before this recent aquistition. I found this clean 1 owner Nomad Roadrunner hybrid for a great price and we decided to upgrade to it from a vintage trailer. Here are some pics of it.

Love the U shape dinette! We have one too and would never buy a camper without one! Lots of good times spent around that table!
2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 5.7 Hemi
2007 Jayco Jay Flight 30.5 BHS

Wilson34
Explorer
Explorer
Hey everyone I am new to the HTT forum but have had 5-trailers, 1-5th wheel, 3-Tent trailers before this recent aquistition. I found this clean 1 owner Nomad Roadrunner hybrid for a great price and we decided to upgrade to it from a vintage trailer. Here are some pics of it.

Rob Wilson
Beautiful Wife Barbara
Wonderful kids Maddie 14 and Robbie 11
2 cute fluffy white Maltese's Bailie & Rudie
1 chocolate brown poodle Conner

2008 Nissan Titan
2014 Palomino Solaire 229BHS
Prodigy Brake Controller

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
blue_jay wrote:
Our new Jayco 23B at the dealer.

very nice Jay!
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

blue_jay
Explorer
Explorer
Our new Jayco 23B at the dealer.
2011 Keystone Laredo 291TG
Me,DW,DS(8),DS(5),DD(2) , pup named Joey(Shepard Mix)