cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome and I how that you enjoy your experience here and feel free to ask many different questions as you probaly know we all talk about everything and any thing here
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

want2camp247
Explorer
Explorer
Newbie here, I have lurked on here for about 6 months getting answers for my questions as they were asked by others. Anyway, here are some pics of our trailer on Mothers day weekend at Hagerstown, MD KOA.

2007 Chevy Tahoe LT
2008 Jayco Jay Flight 26bh
Eric, Tonya and kids Sydney and Danny.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
newsomer wrote:
Not that it matters to me but I am new to this so I am curious. Is that Cirrus a few posts back considered a hybrid?

though cirrus is a new hybrid maker, technically the one pictured is a travel trailer with a hard-sided rear bed slide. but it is an expandable.
some HTT makers confuse the issue by calling canvas bed TT's an expandable while another will call the hard-sided bed slide an expandable.
again, not to start semantics war, the term hybrid means the blending of 2 different things. like the hybrid car is a blending of electric motor with a gas motor. the canvas hybrid blends the body of a conventional travel trailer with the bed ends of a pop-up/tent trailer.
the one pictured is a conventional travel trailer that has the bed on a slide just like others have the sofa on a slide. they just put the slide on the rear instead of the side of the trailer.

but ALL trailers are welcome here
some of the rear slide trailers are just like the hybrids in layout and use the same internals. and they are usually listed with the hybrids on the company's website. so info and advice for the hybrids can apply for the same company's rear expandable.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

newsomer
Explorer
Explorer
Not that it matters to me but I am new to this so I am curious. Is that Cirrus a few posts back considered a hybrid?
2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA
To Infinity, and Beyond!
- Our Campsites (Bing Maps)

tomintexas
Explorer
Explorer
We Just Picked up a 2004 c17 Trail Cruiser for a great price in excellent condition. I can't wait to get out and use it.
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
2010 Jayco Jay Flight 19BH
Me, My Wife and our 2 Camping Dogs.
Achilles - 7lb Yorkie
Niobe - 8lb Yorkie

mousetrap101
Explorer
Explorer
Here we are Memorial Weekend in the redwoods!

2000 Ford 150 Supercrew Lariat, w/WD Hitch and brake controller
2006 Surveyor SVT236ST
Honda 2000i

douglasmorrisse
Explorer
Explorer
here are a few pictures of our 2002 Forest River Wildwood 19ex
We lived in this for approximately 9 months while we were waiting for our house to be built after Hurricane Katrina. We are in the house now but still use the camper for trips and occasional visitors.

CAMP_MLMM
Explorer
Explorer
marites62 - Thanks, we just got the trailer this spring. It was our first outing and it worked well for us. We are looking forward to getting out again real soon. Those pics were taken at Wilderness state park in Mackinaw, MI. They were taken on the weekend prior to memorial day weekend.
2011 Passport 2910BH
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3L Crew Cab

marites62
Explorer
Explorer
NorthernHybrid - What a great setup! Where were you when you took these pictures?
:)Marites
DH
9 Kids
04 Jayco Jayfeather 25G
Cross-country trip
Our Cross country trip thread

"It is not the magnitude of our actions that matter, but the amount of Love that is put into them" - Mother Teresa

newsomer
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, y'all have some nice rigs! We may be smaller but at least our property taxes will be less.
2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 36LA
To Infinity, and Beyond!
- Our Campsites (Bing Maps)

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome, Matt & Stephanie! Nice rig - tight campsite (I think that's what doughboy was trying to say. :))
2020 Lance 2375

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
boy it looks as if you roll to hard in that back bunk you might wake the neighbors behind you when you hit there back wall
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

Johnny-Five
Explorer
Explorer
First trip in the new Roo went pretty well this weekend. We stayed close to home so we could use our baseball tickets for the weekend. Made a few mistakes, but I don't think we broke anything that can't be repaired, and we made it home safe and sound. We didn't take a lot of pictures. The camera started acting up. I cooked the first meal inside on Sunday morning. We had pancakes and sausage and bacon, then I grilled hamburgers to christen the grill for the first time Sunday night.

Taffy is officially a camping kitty now. She did very well and once she got used to campground noise around us, seemed to relax and have a really good time.

We had a pull-thru site with full hookups so we got to use everything and practice dumping and other chores before we go a little more primitive next weekend. Even though I had the advantage of the pull-thru, I still had to back it down this driveway when we got home.

Not to bad actually, so next week should be pretty easy at our back in site.
2008 Rockwood Roo 23B
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad-Cab 5.7L Hemi
For the enjoyment of Johnny, Karen and our new camping kitties Timmy and Luna
Latest Camping Pictures on Webshots

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very exciting! Looks nice!
2020 Lance 2375

Robag
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our new Shamrock 23B at the dealer. Should have it home on Monday, June 4th. Can't wait!

Me(68), DW(70), DS(96), DS(98), Savage The Dog (04)
21 WOLF PUP 16FQBL