cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

kemperjk
Explorer
Explorer
how do you change you rprefrence settings? I can't view photos?

CamperMan07
Explorer
Explorer
Here it is on it's first day home. I hope this works. It is my first time posting a pic.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to link to my photos!!
Todd
2006 Ford Explorer
2007 Jayco Jay Feather EXP 19H
My Pics

hybridist
Explorer
Explorer
Our Shamrock's maiden voyage taken this past weekend. Pine Tree Campground in Manitoba, we had the whole place to ourselves!

hybridist

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

DH, DD, Me

Nights Slept: (2009: 3 and counting) (2008: 24) (2007: 35)

2006 Shamrock 232
1994 GMC 1/2 ton
Reese WDH & Sway Bar
My Webshots

Spinoza
Explorer
Explorer

This was our maiden voyage, at Robbers Cave In SE Okla

Zephyr20
Explorer
Explorer

2003 Starcraft StarShuttle 17SD
Zephyr
2003 Starcraft StarShuttle 17SD
2001 GMC Yukon
P3 Brake Control

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
Familiar place, Mike! Not a bad CG when it's mostly empty! ๐Ÿ™‚
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

mike54
Explorer
Explorer
camping at the KOA in Union
Mike
2005 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins diesel
2007 Montana 3500rl

hugsfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Here's the first pictures of our new HTT

I'll take more this weekend when we take her out for the first time.

http://community.webshots.com/user/Hugsfamily
Hugsfamily
2022 Crusader 305rlp
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 Gas

Johnny-Five
Explorer
Explorer
Still playing in camp driveway and learning about our New Roo. Took a side trip to Camping World on Saturday and bought some fun treasures for the Roo. Decided to get the Sewer Solution. The rest was mostly toys; patio rug, throw rugs inside, windsock, tacky lights for the awning. Just got one string for now. Looks like we will need four strings to be truly tacky and obnoxious. I am going to try the clips that look like suspender clips too instead of the hooks, so the lights hang below the awning valance. Any experience with those from forum members? Spent today cleaning and trying packing options, washing camping dishes, listened to the cup race on outside speakers while I read the paper. A good weekend overall, even if still in camp driveway.

This is the new patio rug and a windsock.

The tacky awning lights.

New Throw Rugs
2008 Rockwood Roo 23B
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad-Cab 5.7L Hemi
For the enjoyment of Johnny, Karen and our new camping kitties Timmy and Luna
Latest Camping Pictures on Webshots

4HPYCMPRS
Explorer
Explorer
We had a great weekend April 20th & 21st at Evangola S.P.

'08 Chevy Avalanche LT3 6.0L (366hp) 4.10's
'12 Rockwood Signature 8312SS. Equalizer/P3
'06 Honda EU3000iS TomTom ONE 130-S GPS.
Me :h ('71), DW :R ('70), DD :)('01), DD :E ('04).
A wiseman once said "GIT-R-DONE" :?
'13 nights camped- 55

CAMPING PICS & MODS

odielovestocamp
Explorer
Explorer
ScottandCathy wrote:
First trip out this season. Caesar Creek SP this weekend. We were in the 70's during the day, but a low Friday night of 38. The dogs woke me up at about 4:30am to go out. The furnace was running, set at 60 deg. Went back to bed to wake up again at 7am to no propane and 50 deg. in the camper. I forgot to check the propane levels before we left. :S We don't use allot of propane so I don't check it regularly. I guess I will now!:)

Scott and Cathy, It looks like you had a nice lot. We have also ran out of propane in the middle of the night and it is a pain!!!!
Your trailer looks so nice and I bet you can't wait to camping more often in it. I know that we are looking forward to using ours soon and for a longer time period. Have fun on your next trip and don't forget anything!!!!!
2007 Terry Dakota Hybrid
Honda Ridgeline -- 2006, Our dream come true!!!!
Wayne (aka Hackett) and Wendy
3 Grown Kids, 2 boys and 1 girl!!!!

ScottandCathy
Explorer
Explorer
jimmy&adel wrote:
sounds like your dogs are just bashful having you take them out that early before everyone is up.

USCGfamily wrote:
LOL that about what time my dogs got up also! at home they can make it later in the morning but when we go camping it seems we are always going in the dark.

It never fails, they are up really early when ever we go camping.
06 Dodge Ram 2500HD MegaCab 4x4, Cummins I6 5.9 CIT, 3.73 gears
Prodigy brake controller, Reese dual cam sway/WD
08 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS

jimmy_adel
Explorer
Explorer
easy way to check your propane level is a cup of hot water and pour it down the side of your cylinder, the frost level will tell you how full (or empty) it is. sounds like your dogs are just bashful having you take them out that early before everyone is up.

USCGfamily
Explorer
Explorer
ScottandCathy wrote:
First trip out this season. Caesar Creek SP this weekend. We were in the 70's during the day, but a low Friday night of 38. The dogs woke me up at about 4:30am to go out. The furnace was running, set at 60 deg. Went back to bed to wake up again at 7am to no propane and 50 deg. in the camper. I forgot to check the propane levels before we left. :S We don't use allot of propane so I don't check it regularly. I guess I will now!:)

LOL that about what time my dogs got up also! at home they can make it later in the morning but when we go camping it seems we are always going in the dark. ๐Ÿ™‚
Coastie Family of 5
07 Coyote 23CFK
http://community.webshots.com/user/USCGfamily

ScottandCathy
Explorer
Explorer

06 Dodge Ram 2500HD MegaCab 4x4, Cummins I6 5.9 CIT, 3.73 gears
Prodigy brake controller, Reese dual cam sway/WD
08 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS