cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prewired for electric Jacks?

northshore
Explorer
Explorer
Are cabover campers prewired for electric jacks?
Maybe from a certain year newer? or maybe only some brand of campers?
I am wondering if i order electric jacks where will I get the power, Im sure it will have to be its own circuit?
Just some questions about some possible upgrade.
1997 Lance squirelite 165s
2 REPLIES 2

kohldad
Explorer
Explorer
Lance campers that are pre-wired for jacks have the connector with a cover at each corner.

According the Lance brochure for 1995, the Lance squirelite did not have an option for electric jacks.

The brochures for most Lance campers are available from their site at www.lancecampers.com then click on "support" at the bottom of the page.

Edit:
If you wanted to add, you should be able to pull wires inside the camper for all three corners except the passenger rear. For that one, I would come out at the front passenger area and run the wire outside for the passenger rear jack in the corner of the wing.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew Cab SRW 6.4 Hemi LB 3.73 (12.4 hand calc avg mpg after 92,000 miles with camper)
2004 Lance 815 (prev: 2004 FW 35'; 1994 TT 30'; Tents)

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Check with TC manufacturer?
I am pretty sure lot higher class TC are prewired, but even when they are you want to know where to look for the wire.
I think the jacks need at least 30 amp fuse, so you have to take it from main panel.