cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propane war OVER

trailgranny50
Explorer
Explorer
Well,finally success! Finished my propane hose additions today. Long story short, after waiting a week for the quick connect ball valve to arrive got the thing installed and the grill works like a champ. This is the low pressure grill I was given. Have a line installed to accommodate the high pressure Coleman as well. Have more options than will probably use regularly, but they're functional. Problem was the male end Sturgis short low pressure hose fitting didn't match up with the Mr. Heater female quick connect even to they were both 1/4". Placed a 90° tee between one bottle and hooked up the Coleman hose with the bottle adapter end on that one and a ball valve for added safety. Now we can grill at the back of the camper on the folding table bracket with either grill or use the Coleman at the side of the camper or on a table or if the rain if desired. I'M DONE WITH MY MODS!
2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax all stock
1990 950 Shadow Cruiser Hard side multiple add-ons
Ancient Valco 10'x5' John boat
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team
One-eyed Trail Horse and one horse trailer
Rocky, Annie, Muffie traveling Fur Babies
2 REPLIES 2

trailgranny50
Explorer
Explorer
Well, DH says I'll never be done with the old girl but at least a sense of satisfaction to have gotten everything I'd wanted and or needed finally to completion. One thing does remain but it's a job for my talented artist son and that's redoing the pin striping to original. My job will be getting the old off. Then just regular annual stuff. Been doing things to the poor old girl for about a year and a half. Almost seems like every time I walk into the shed the old Cruiser cringes and braces for another attack.
2004 Chevy 3500 Duramax all stock
1990 950 Shadow Cruiser Hard side multiple add-ons
Ancient Valco 10'x5' John boat
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Team
One-eyed Trail Horse and one horse trailer
Rocky, Annie, Muffie traveling Fur Babies

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
trailgranny50 wrote:
I'M DONE WITH MY MODS!

Don't think "done" and RV ever go together.
Congratulations on working grills.