cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reliable Cleaning Spray - INCREDIBLE

VTX1300Rider
Explorer
Explorer
This is my third year with the camper and I have an aluminum siding 30 foot Summerland. I, like most everyone else, hate the black streaks that happens on the front and side of the camper. I've tried many different cleaners, including Camco's Black Streak Remover.

My dealer recommended that I try a cleaning solution called "Reliable". I bought a bottle and cleaned a spot on the side of the trailer. All the black streaks wipe right off. I couldn't believe it! If anyone else is having problems finding a good cleaner, give Reliable a try. Now if I can only get the wife to help me clean the entire trailer. :B
7 REPLIES 7

usmc616
Explorer
Explorer
VTX1300Rider wrote:
This is my third year with the camper and I have an aluminum siding 30 foot Summerland. I, like most everyone else, hate the black streaks that happens on the front and side of the camper. I've tried many different cleaners, including Camco's Black Streak Remover.

My dealer recommended that I try a cleaning solution called "Reliable". I bought a bottle and cleaned a spot on the side of the trailer. All the black streaks wipe right off. I couldn't believe it! If anyone else is having problems finding a good cleaner, give Reliable a try. Now if I can only get the wife to help me clean the entire trailer. :B

Based on your post I went out today and bought a 32 oz bottle to try. I will let you know my results.
SEMPER FI
Joe,Joyce 4 kids & 5 dogs
2017 Chevy Silverado, 4x4, 3500HD, LT, Long Bed, Dually, Duramax Diesel, Allison Transmission, Reese Dual Cam & Prodigy Brake Controller
2010 Jayco G2 32BHDS.:B

wingsfan20
Explorer
Explorer
Simple Green in spray bottle(diluted) works great for all exterior cleaning, including black streaks and road tar.
Jim :W
2007 Silverado 3/4 LTZ Crew Duramax/Allison
2008 Keystone Cougar 311RLS

VTX1300Rider
Explorer
Explorer
2012Coleman wrote:
Thanks for sharing - now tell me where you got it! Please?

I got my bottle from a local RV dealer in Thurmont, MD named Beckley's RV Center. I'd imagine most RV dealers will have it, as one of the very first things listed for applicable uses is the black streaks on RV's and campers. If you can't find it local, you can order online. Their website is www.reliableproductsonline.com

Mosseater - It wipes right off without much elbow grease at all. I was spraying directly on my camper instead of wetting the rag with the solution though. Needless to say, hardly any real work involved.

VTX1300Rider
Explorer
Explorer
7happycampers wrote:
Reliable

Is this what you are talking about? I have been looking for a good cleaner that wont oxidize my aluminum. I may have to try this.

Kevin & Crew

That is exactly the stuff I'm talking about. I only got the spray bottle so that I can try it out. I'll be buying the gallon refill next time for sure.

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks for sharing - now tell me where you get it! Please?
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

mosseater
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have been singing the praises of this product for a long time. Tell us, do the black streaks just wipe off without effort??
(Yes! they do!)
After the cloth is slightly saturated, you don't even need to spray much after that. A great product.
"It`s not important that you know all the answers, it`s only important to know where to get all the answers" Arone Kleamyck
"...An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Col. Jeff Cooper
Sunset Creek 298 BH

7happycampers
Explorer
Explorer
Reliable

Is this what you are talking about? I have been looking for a good cleaner that wont oxidize my aluminum. I may have to try this.

Kevin & Crew
Kevin

Jenny Our Angel Remembering Jenny
Abbie (Rescued Treeing Walker Coonhound)
Guido (Rescued Italian Greyhound)Remembering Guido
Kendall (Rescued Border Collie)
Piper (Rescued Border Collie)
My dog isn't spoiled..........He just smells that way.