Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV manuals - older RV park model, Franklin

Girlgonewild
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
First time here,,,thanks for any help.

I am in the process of picking up a new to me, but an older park model trailer, made by Franklin, last yr, they built trailers was in 2008. This is a 2008 model, made by Franklin, but does not have a manual, wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get maybe the pdf version of the manual, I believe it to be the model 356, said to be a 32 foot, so if anyone could maybe help, I would be so, so grateful.

Thank you all...
4 REPLIES 4

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
IRV2 forum will responses. They are very active and full of

mr_andyj
Explorer
Explorer
Agree, there is no manual, only individual manuals for things in the rv, oven, AC unit, charger, water pump etc. RVs and campers are all about the same. You have the same roof AC on your $3,000 camper trailer as a $3,000,000 class A RV has, same oven, same water pump etc... There is nothing needed to be explained about individual campers. The doors open, the bed folds... The things you will have questions about are the individual components more so than the overall camper. A camper is just a box with stuff bolted in.

You are looking for instructions on the most basic operation of a camper. Dealers and manufacturers typically do not offer this. They change their camper designs far too often to worry about writing a manual. Even from one build to the next on the same day they might make alterations for the sake of getting it out the door quick and moving on to the next unit.

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is no single "owners manual" for an RV like you think of like you get with a car or truck..

What you get when you buy a NEW RV is a packet full of about a dozen or more individual manuals for each appliance that's installed on your RV.

If you are looking for how you "use" your RV, then those don't really exist. That's where this site can "help", but in the end, you really need hands on experience from someone, or just trial and error on your part.

If you buy new, you "usually" get an hour or so intro to your new RV, from the dealer, but if buying used... You get what the seller tells or shows you.

Or search U Tube and there are tons of RV type vids for just about anything RV related.

Good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Okay I have found many manuals sometimes in PDF format using Google or Bing Search for older vehicles I have had and older helicopters I have flown. The search does take time and effort though with many failed leads. Youtube may have something also. Manufacturer may still have the manuals for online use. Ask this question on the RV2 active forum also.