cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Second Trip with TC !!!

taycotrains
Explorer
Explorer
Took the wife camping down in South Jersey last weekend.
My two adult kids decided to come along at the last minute...we do not get to see them much so I said "what the heck."
It was a little tight but fun.I slept on the dinette and they slept in the bunk.Beautiful weather we got to the campground around 9:30 so it was dark and the only trouble was I did not have a extension cord for the shore power and my cord on the TC is only about 8 feet long.When I went on my first trip the fairgrounds had long cords at the electrical hookups so I wasn't prepared but I did some trick driving around the sanitary pipe and a tree and got close enough to hook up ! The new 25 ft 30 amp cord came today.

Next weekend its out to Gettysburg Pa for the annual Wheel Horse Garden Tractor collectors show.I will have my 56 Ford flatbed in tow for the first time since buying the TC.I installed a WDH on the truck today but still trying to figure out the best angle for the ball.

Bob T
5 REPLIES 5

Wagonqueen_Truc
Explorer
Explorer
awesome TC.

serpa4
Explorer
Explorer
Always fun to bring the kids. Next week is Florida with my 23yr daughter and 17 son. Only one extra bed, the table. Someone is going on the floor.
Still going to be fun though.
Love the camping life. 06 Host Rainier SS, 07 Classic GMC Sierra 3500 DRW.

whazoo
Explorer
Explorer
And to think, it never gets old or boring. Congratulations on a good time.

GoinThisAway
Explorer
Explorer
Ah, you had plenty of room ... no one was sleepin' on the floor! Gonna be a handy rig for towing.
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 25C10.4
Torklift/Fastguns/Hellwig/StableLoads

jefe_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, the period of adjustment. Some of us just took longer to find out all the stuff you need to know and take while TC-ing. These look like the good-old-days for you and yours.
jefe
'01.5 Dodge 2500 4x4, CTD, Qcab, SB, NV5600, 241HD, 4.10's, Dana 70/TruTrac; Dana 80/ TruTrac, Spintec hub conversion, H.D. susp, 315/75R16's on 7.5" and 10" wide steel wheels, Vulcan big line, Warn M15K winch '98 Lance Lite 165s, 8' 6" X-cab, 200w Solar