cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Torklift!

Photomike
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well after a lot of debating I decided that I should get some new steps for the camper. Everyone tells me how much they like their Glowsteps so over the weekend I did some research.

I had a question about if I could use them with my existing mounting set-up as I actually have two sets of steps (one to the ground and one that only goes to the trailer and I only take the set I will need on that trip) so I fired off an E-mail. The first reply back was telling me most of what I already knew but Darrel asked me to send a picture of the steps I was using so he could make sure that we are both on the same page. Well the second E-mail from Darrel included some pictures of the steps with a measuring tape across them to get me the exact sizes.

It is so nice to get real customer service. Makes you want to buy the product. In fact I am thinking that maybe I should replace both sets of steps. Will do one first and see about the second after I try these.
2017 Ford Transit
EVO Electric bike
Advanced Elements Kayaks
17 REPLIES 17

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, Torklift provides terrific customer service. They also monitor this forum daily to get additional feedback on their products.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
That is great to hear. It is a shame that many manufacturers ignore email from customers.

Brad
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
Torklift has the best customer service of any company that I ever dealt with
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods