cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Review of Oliver Legacy Elite II

wincrasher65
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I finally got my video posted of my new Oliver. It's rather long, but there was alot to cover. Please have a look and leave a comment if you like.

http://wincrasher.blogspot.com/2015/03/video-review-of-oliver-legacy-elite-ii.html
2016 Winnebago Travato 59K, 2017 Allegro 32SA
Follow my blog: www.wincrasher.blogspot.com
Our Facebook group is: Class B Camper Vans
5 REPLIES 5

wincrasher65
Explorer
Explorer
The fridge is 5 cubic feet. That's on par with most trailers, and larger than you'd find on most Class B and some C RV's. My fifth wheel had a 7 cubic feet, which was too large. That size is the norm on 5th wheels and class A.
2016 Winnebago Travato 59K, 2017 Allegro 32SA
Follow my blog: www.wincrasher.blogspot.com
Our Facebook group is: Class B Camper Vans

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I do agree that the smaller fridge is a downer. Other then that I wish I had one. I maybe could learn to live with the small fridge to get all the rest of it.

pira114
Explorer II
Explorer II
That was one nice review friend. I wish regular trailer manufacturers would get in depth like that!

As to the trailer, it's also very nice. I'd love one. If they made one that would fit a family of four anyway. If it was just me, I'd be looking at these

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Great video. I really like the simplicity of the Oliver. I myself could get one in a heartbeat. The wife however is another story. The wet bath and small fridge would never work for her. You did a great job in setting it up your Oliver. Hope it works out for you. If they could make one about 2-3' longer and squeeze in a reg shower it would probably in my driveway.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I enjoyed the video but, you are right it is long.