cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water Pump

Bearsfan34
Explorer
Explorer

I have a 2023 Flagstaff Classic 826mbr my water pump light flashes and then goes off but before it does that we are getting water from the faucet (yes there is water in the tank). Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5

Bearsfan34
Explorer
Explorer

The water at first was frozen but then after a short time it was thawed out. The instrument panel light just shuts off and then we reset it and sometimes itโ€™s ok and then not . Were new at this got a lot to learn lol.

@Bearsfan34 wrote:

The water at first was frozen but then after a short time it was thawed out. The instrument panel light just shuts off and then we reset it and sometimes itโ€™s ok and then not . Were new at this got a lot to learn lol.

I would locate your water pump. There is a small filter connected between the pump-inlet and the water tank. this filter may need to be cleaned. It can stop water from going through the pump. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

We just replaced it a week ago. I appreciate what you are doing to help us.

@Bearsfan34 wrote:

We just replaced it a week ago. I appreciate what you are doing to help us.

When you turn on power to the pump, do you hear the pump run if you flush the toilet? 

If it runs, the sink filter on end of faucet needs replacement. 

If not, they may not have rewired the new pump correctly.  Check the fuse to see if it is blown. 

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

@Bearsfan34 wrote:

I have a 2023 Flagstaff Classic 826mbr my water pump light flashes and then goes off but before it does that we are getting water from the faucet (yes there is water in the tank). Can anyone help me?

We need more information. Is it below freezing where you are camping?  Part of line may be frozen.