Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WE FINALLY WENT BACK!!!!

kennyd63
Explorer
Explorer
Well Folks-

My wife and I finally returned to the T.T. community. We traded our motorHome for a 2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 2351DKS. It sure feels good to be back and leave the big monster behind us. So we are planning our first trip on it before the season ends for us here in the Midwest. WOW!!!! we are really excited about it:B
2019 Braxton Creek 24RLS
2010 Forest River Salem 403FB-Destination Trailer
2014 F150 4X4 Crew Cab
16 REPLIES 16

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
The big guys are neat I guess but when its bigger than than 24-feet we think that is big enough haha... We have almost traded for trailers with hard walls several times but still running the roads with our OFF-ROAD POPUP trailer camper. It has all the nice modern things the big guys have just less moving around room inside. makes us enjoy the outside more. I was just viewing a post on here earlier today with a hugh 40-foot length motorhome pulling a big trailer with the car on it. That can't be much fun when in travel mode...

One of our favorite local spots almost close by here is up on the VA/WVA mountain state line near a place called FLAGPOLE KNOB. All of the roads are Forest trails and We have to cross a rock bed water stream to get to our spot... Just us and as far as you can see the multiple rolls of mountains... Sure would be hard to get a 40-footer parked here...

It's all about choices I guess...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Just_Jammin_14
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome Back! We just traded a 5th Wheel for a Rockwood Windjammer! It's nice to think that you can go for a weekend and it's not like an act of Congress to get to go!
2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 2500 SLT, 4X4 5.9 CTD,
2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3025W