Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What trailer suits me?

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a trailer that is used and under $1000
we can find those here, but I don't know if it will fit my needs

Because we have a dog that will sleep in there, the trailer will smell. No big deal for us, we're used to it. But we don't want our neigbors smelling the stench our mutt gives off
so I was thinking about getting a storage trailer with a door. and then I can buy a bunch of stuff like a stove and a fridge & freezer.

Or should I just buy a camper?

Warning, the dog really smells. We get constant complaints from our neighbours and we can't even take it for any walks. we keep him in the basement.

I also plan on smoking my malboro in it. tired of people giving me looks like Im killin trees and all that crap

So tell me, what trailer should I get?
It needs to be
-good at blocking our dog's bad smell
-include a stove and a fridge/freezer
-be cheaper than $1K
-llightweight since we only got a van

What do yall recommend? There probably are trailers out there that can do stuff like this, but what do i do
21 REPLIES 21

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
And we're done....

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
nascarMitchCrimsntid wrote:
Dtaylor wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:
I'm not buying it. Mod notified

Come on people don't you recognize a troll when you see one? Look at the name, location, and the subject matter. It is a lame attempt to belittle a portion of the forum population or the most perfect stereotype of all the ages.

Lighten up and enjoy yourself. You can have fun with stupid without it rubbing off on you. BTW, I am really curious to see a photo of Stinky

Hes a good boy
i have a picture of him from around a year ago on my computer
http://i.imgur.com/t9a2Hq8.jpg
hope that works!
and he looks older and has a bunch of gunk in his mouth. He is really itchy to!

I recognize a troll when I see it but at least this guy is funny.

Majja13
Explorer
Explorer
You know you can have fun with the trolls some times. Take the 1000 and give it to the vet or take the dog out and shoot him and poot him out of his misery. If he is old he may be in pain.
2015 GMC Sierra 2500hd 6.0 w/4:10 rear end
2006 SkyLine Weekender 180
1200/12000 Equal-i-zer WDH

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
Dtaylor wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:

Come on people don't you recognize a troll when you see one? Look at the name, location, and the subject matter. It is a lame attempt to belittle a portion of the forum population or the most perfect stereotype of all the ages.

Lighten up and enjoy yourself. You can have fun with stupid without it rubbing off on you. BTW, I am really curious to see a photo of Stinky

Hes a good boy
i have a picture of him from around a year ago on my computer
http://i.imgur.com/t9a2Hq8.jpg
hope that works!
and he looks older and has a bunch of gunk in his mouth. He is really itchy to!

Dtaylor
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:

Our Travel Blog

2018 Premier 29RKPR
2014 Ford F-150

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
huskyfan1968 wrote:
change the dogs name to "Stinky"....

We do! His old name was Marcus but we have a habit of calling him smelly
he still listens like its his real name :B

Trailering_Texa
Explorer
Explorer
Troll !!!!!!!!1

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
MontanaCamper wrote:
sell the dog to me, will let him run on 400 acres...will keep the wolves away..sell your van, buy a 1 ton DRW diesel and a 35' 5ver and toss in two honda 2000s.....you'll be happy..

and quite smoking, I did and can breath much better....

Ohh and long live JR!!!!

It may just come to that! The only problem is, we've had that dog for years and same with the van.

trying at it! but its tricky!
one day ill put down my smokes

huskyfan1968
Explorer
Explorer
change the dogs name to "Stinky"....

MontanaCamper
Explorer
Explorer
sell the dog to me, will let him run on 400 acres...will keep the wolves away..sell your van, buy a 1 ton DRW diesel and a 35' 5ver and toss in two honda 2000s.....you'll be happy..

and quite smoking, I did and can breath much better....

Ohh and long live JR!!!!
'07 301BHS FOR SALE
'07 Dodge 2500 w/5.9L SOLD
'96 wife
4 dogs
2 cats
10 rc's

Been pulling a trailer for 16 years
2013 camping nights: 16
2014 camping nights: 28!! Then tranny went out........

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
IndyCamp wrote:
nascarMitchCrimsntid wrote:

so I was thinking about getting a storage trailer with a door. and then I can buy a bunch of stuff like a stove and a fridge & freezer.

If you decide to go this route, will you please post pics? Thanks in advance. 😄

Will do son!

nascarMitchCrim
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:
fla-gypsy wrote:

Excuse me but I am not a "troll" or whatever you call them. im sure you are just being rude here. now why would I come on this forum to doodledadle? I already asked my question and now you are here acusing me of stuff

darn people

krobbe
Explorer
Explorer
A shot of pentobarbital for the dog.
Then a used popup to tow behind your van.
Me'62, DW'67, DS'04, DD'07
'03 Chevy Suburban 2500LT 4WD Vortec8.1L 4L85-E 3.73 CurtClassV
'09 BulletPremier295BHS 33'4" 7200#Loaded 1100#Tongue Equal-i-zerHitch Tires:Kumho857
Pics

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
fla-gypsy wrote:

This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)